Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

23 минуты назад, Faceguy сказал:

When something is so obviously broken and abused, do you really think it could be improved? Do you think people will suddenly switch and try something new, when this broken "mechanic" is so superior to anything else? Does that incite variation in gameplay?

Dude, this mechanics exists - 4 years. It is not broken. This is not a bug. This is mechanics. And very few people use it.

Here difference is that someone likes it, someone does not, and someone went "to complain to parents that his toy is not like a toy from another child". I will say for myself - I use all frames. The exception is Nezha and Wukong, because they need a strong rework, and without that they do not impress me, at all.

But if someone normally plays for these two, using only the mechanics - I just say "Well done (but they need rework anyway)." And i do not cry  "imba! Nerf! Nerf! My favorite frame cant do that!". This is at least unpleasant. As a maximum - it creates only problems, but not prospects.

4 minutes ago, HASWELLCORE said:

I dont get it.

Update 22.20

• Increased duration from 3 to 5 seconds.

Hotfix 22.20.7

• Increased sickness Duration by 1 second.

And now:

• Increased Saryn’s Miasma duration to 6 seconds.

5+1 is already 6 seconds.

I don't think DE quite understands what they are doing to saryn either. they should just revert her changes. She was fine.

> Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.

The animations weren't fixed; they were removed. Zephyr's turbulence and tornado were one handed actions before this hotfix, and now they're not. Any chance we can get this back?

Its very nice how nobody told us anything about the Eidolon being touched by this, my group has noticed that you can not shoot limbs instantly after the 1st shield now on 2nd and 3rd Eidolon, which is adding another 2.5 minutes to the 5 capture timeframe. Not to mention Eidolons being borderline unplayable on hotfix days.

15 minutes ago, msterforks said:

> Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.

The animations weren't fixed; they were removed. Zephyr's turbulence and tornado were one handed actions before this hotfix, and now they're not. Any chance we can get this back?

Apparently it was a bug. As much as I enjoyed the animations being one-handed, it's unlikely that it'll get put back. Since they might have to apply that same logic to all other warframes to be "consistent."

That, or you know the community would complain about it not being consistent. Pick your poison, I suppose.

Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

Missed opportunity to remove the universally hated self-damage from the game, or reduce it to non-lethal values.

If you want my opinion the roles for decorating in Dojos needs to be relooked over. Even with this there's still a lot of room for griefing. My idea (which is quite strict but hopefully a good thing although time consuming) is choose which decorations can and cannot be used by members and also members of different dojo standing. For example you might have a clan that really hates a decoration and disallows all usage for it. Other ideas include "locking" decorations so others cannot manipulate them.

And my personal favourite idea: Make it so individuals or those in a certain ranking can only decorate certain rooms. Imagine the fun of a Dojo where they held a contest of 4 low tier clan members competing to build something in their own Dojo?

Jesus. Is it just me or does it seem like DE just hates Trinity?

While I never got around to trying it, I found it endlessly funny to think that the Single Mom frame could snap and be like, "screw these useless tards, I'll do it myself!" 

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

This is technically a buff for Nekros right?

16 minutes ago, Kurambik said:

This is technically a buff for Nekros right?

from what I understand, yes. Though it was fun to see people in this thread go mad on how he got nerfed.

But from what I understand he should keep the lowered self damage but not pass it to his ult units.

Nidus will barely notice. (if at all)

8 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

from what I understand, yes. Though it was fun to see people in this thread go mad non how he got nerfed.

But from what I understand he should keep the lowered self damage but not pass it to his ult units.

Nidus will barely notice. (if at all)

they clearly stated we will still get the DR just not transmitted. I guess you cannot kill your own minions now making you technically more survivable and they could deal more damage (assuming their AI doesn't let you down)

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced Nova’s Antimatter Drop max Health in half and doubled the absorbed damaged. This fixes Nova’s Antimatter Drop charging twice as quickly as a Client by buffing the Host to match Clients!

This is a buff guys same damage but charges faster. Implying that you can use more weapons with nova now other than a Tigris Prime

@[DE]RebeccaWhy tho? Was it so much bothering to the game itself to remove it?

For me it was funny thing to do on missions outside of everyday grind.

Yea yea I know it was propably op on Sanctuary. Now when Sanctuary came out, everything is made to not be op on it. But why would you anyway remove it? Maybe some trin mains wanted to get some focus too? : P

For me... you could just let it be. Reason? Why not? It was fun same as Tibedo before Parkour 2.0. Maybe it was type of change you could just let be in like with Tibedo?

Idk I wasn't using it much. Saw it only cuz Shy did video on it but still it was fun from time to time.

😛

Over 2 weeks since you destroyed controllers and still no fix. You've wasted the last 11 days of my affinity booster. I can't even play the game until you fix what you broke. 

When can we get a fix to controllers? because i'm not playing anymore until you fix what you broke.

Look controls are all messed up and unusable because up and down move at completely different speeds from left and right and there is no way to make them move at even speeds in settings.

You either get frustrating and unusable slowness with up and down with a usable left and right OR a usable up and down but with a left and right speed that moves at impossible to use speeds.
The look controls were perfectly fine before the controller changes. Please make all 4 look directions move at the same speed!

Can't you at the very least add the ability to change sensitivity for BOTH left and right and a seperate setting for up and down?

Archived