Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8

• Fixed script errors when casting numerous Warframe abilities.

I'm hoping this fixes Octavia's abilities from falling through floors x.x

hace 6 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fixed inability to Entitle an Amp as ‘111’ due to the profanity filter.

This hilarious silly fix is why I love reading patchnotes.

Still doesn't beat this other gem from another game:

"Bugfix: babies are no longer born strapped to a knife"

I understand people are sad to see nuke trin go. I'm not one of them. But my main issue is people in this thread claiming trin is "useless" now. She's still an amazing support. I've never touched the nuke build, play a fair bit of trin and have yet for anyone to complain. Her abilities to provide mass amounts of energy and a heal + damage reduction still has plenty of uses. 

I will admit her 1 has VERY limited uses (last time I used it was to cc a kavat to scan)

Yey trin is back to doing what she was designed to do, keeping the team alive, topping up energy, and occasionally tanking. 

On that note her 1 really needs a rework of some sort.

also for those who played trin for the nuke build, don’t be sad. No team will hate you for bringing a trin to a mission, especially if you’re packing a support build.

4 hours ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

You have to be kidding with the Tri-Casta nerf, why efficient ways to make grind less grindy is bad thing? We are out of content to do, one month to sacrifice, the quest which will be possible to finish in less then hour i guess.

Edit: If they have to nerf let her need some less power strength to stipp the armor from the augment.

you are out of content because you do everything so efficiently. calm down and play the damn game instead of cheesing it.

You just displeased good portion of player aka your customers. The problem could have been fixed by a queue setting. You don't want trin in your squad? Just uncheck her. Those trin could still enjoy their OPness without making others salty. This will not only solve the trin hate by salties but will also prevent leechers from leeching in other content like eidolon hunt

"This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles."

Playing NOT as INTENDED role is fun. This is something what makes game more supprising... Let we play as we want with warframe which we want if moded and armed how we want... "Trinity is support" - dead end. "Let the only way to kill be by weapon not skill combination" - NO!. Tricky ways of eliminating enemies are fun. Tricky ways of sneaking are fun. Tricky ways of defence are fun. Tono's are space-ninjas not just one role team members. Let we discover UNINTENDED possibilities:).

12 minutes ago, UncaIroh said:

Yey trin is back to doing what she was designed to do, keeping the team alive, topping up energy, and occasionally tanking. 

On that note her 1 really needs a rework of some sort.

also for those who played trin for the nuke build, don’t be sad. No team will hate you for bringing a trin to a mission, especially if you’re packing a support build.

"Yay, trin is not tricky ninja anymore she is the specjalised hard worker for specjalised executors."

I don't hate any warframe in my team, only players who want others to play in "the only good way". For me is no matter who is in team if that Teno know how to make good use of his Warframe and don't leave mission 'cos don't know how to play if Trinity gives no energy or like Greedy-Mag gives no energy... c'mon - take any team and take any mission, spy with Rhino, defend with Loki, Limbo, Zephyr, Nyx... and stay alive and energy supported without Trinity and be envy if Trinity can kill more and better then your... mastered but not yet perfected Warframe.

Her 1 was good component for easy killing Phorid for example but I'm not sure if still is.

I like my random teams:) It's interesting how others can play the way I haven't expected and WE CAN DO THIS 'cos we have at least one true full efective space ninja in squad... sometimes even more... :)

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

Just make a gamemode where people are forced to use unranked frames and MK-1 gear against lv100+ enemies, so people annoyed by efficient loadouts get their fun and let others sin in peace.

Fishing bait is still broken as Hell, I threw 4 glapid bait into the water, and not one of them stuck. (that is just one instance where i have wasted large amounts of resources trying to catch fish) Also, the dyes won't stick, and spears are buggy (yes, I am using the correct spears for my prey) 

Also concern for melee rework, I am almost on a combo counter stacking/crit build, and fear a day when my stacks won't mean jack unless I heavy attack. 

Edit: Saryn feels extremely micro-managey, all of her powers are now focused on her 1, and that kinda sucks. 

5 hours ago, Lahared said:

Then find another purpose for them. Otherwise they were useless to you from the get-go.

its almost like there is no use for the mods that were used, and now that they removed the trinity build capability, there REALLY is not a use for them...........

Archived