[DE]Rebecca

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Onslaught music sometimes cutting out until you entered the next Zone.

Is that thing with the overlapping combat music fixed by any chance?

Do we have to replace the controller which is not xinput only for this game?
If so, you should make it clear.

I can not speak English well.

Can we have a button to Contribute to ALL decorations in a given room? Just tally up all that is needed and end my suffering of clicking every single filligree my architect is putting up ūüėě

Well, I'll put my Castanas up for now. Its really not a big deal, and was kind of a cheesy playstyle.. but, I do wish you guys would move on to making some of the left-behind frames better.. Ember and Chroma (aside from Eidolon 1trick) got nerfed and left in the dirt a long time ago.

We've now thinned the field of characters that can super clear ESO to 2-Equinox and Saryn (maybe Volt). As Saryn (who I love) gets buffed and adjusted all over the place, I feel like Ember really has no place in Warframe right now, when she should be one of those ESO hitters.

Meanwhile, Chroma is definitely in demand for Eidolons, but I feel like his 3 needs another look. He is rarely worth bringing anywhere else.. when Rhino (my most played frame) can bring an instant, comparable buff while surviving anything. There is room for alot more utility and survivability in Chroma's kit that just doesnt exist right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nekros had a self damage ability? I dont remember this, unless its the augment? But then that would be a buff since your summons wouldnt be taking any damage but you still get the damage reduction? Or is it that the damage reduction was calculated before reducing the damage further by displacing it to your summons? 

Also Nidus getting that nerf seems kind of out of place, it was a gimmick that was given to him specifically to link against 1 single enemy. 

Edited by Helm

Speaking of Aviator why doesn't it work with Titania's Razorwing? That's about as AVIATOR as you can get.

Also how about some vauban buffs? Nyx? Maybe give ember some relevance past uranus? ANY sort of buff to frames that aren't used rather than nerfs to ones that are?

• Upvote 1

I hope that the frozen syandana in the profile is fixed before the "main" update is up.

On 2018-06-05 at 8:20 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Reduced Nova‚Äôs Antimatter Drop max Health in half and doubled the absorbed damaged. This fixes Nova‚Äôs Antimatter Drop charging twice as quickly as a Client by buffing the Host to match Clients!

Thanks for the other changes DE, Trin nerf was expected.

However fix nova.

Damage absorbed is NOT doubled. The orb now has 25'000 max health, which required 25'000 raw weapon damage to charge, and with the old 400% multiplier it does exactly 100'000 damage. The final damage should be double - 200'000, not 100'000.

Also its not affected by power strength, even though the UI indicates a multiplier of 580% (145% power strength), the final damage is still multiplied with 400%.

Please fix, because otherwise this is a massive nerf on Nova.

2gCwzMb.png

hRSMSiu.png

Thank you.

Edit: The damage is actually ok, but the power strength UI is not.

Edited by scourge213
Edit message

11 hours ago, --Q--Case said:

it's not a buff, you will still get damaged by self damage weapons, it just wont link the damage to enemies

But for Nekros, at least, the Damage Reduction from SoS still applies, right? That's what the notes say. And before, it was transferring the damage to your shadows, killing them faster, so I would think that this would be a buff for him no matter how you look at it.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed getting stuck in the ground when attempting to enter Archwing which resulted in a Mastery Rank 25 progression stopper.

tenor.gif

• Applause 1

por isso tem gente deixando de jogar pow tudo de legal e bacano os cara tira do ogo parabéns 

Thanks a bunch billion DE! I am really tired of those Link Trinitys. Just like when I get into the game and start killing stuff that disturb the flow of those trinity, they just quit the game. So annoying.

if devs are removing things that disturb the flow of the game then clearly in the next update they are going to remove limbo.

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Why nerf trin ? ( does DE only know how to kill a warframe every patch ?) trinity is kind of loosing here she is being replaced by arcane and operator. and now you give her for free let me laugh hard. i wasn't really using her in links but well. thank to the casual of the casual ! for crying out loud ! keep killing warframe ! 

EDIT : 

by doing that why not change the Rhino roar for an armor buff instead of dps if we really want to "categorize" the frame !

Edited by Mellion_Teh_one
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.

Its not, just got stuck in hover animation today after a hover then tailwind. Cant move, shoot, transference, or anything.

Also the 3rd ability animation change after you hover.

• Like 1

Dojo lighting bug still not fixed, room statue and wall are still pitch black. Strange that the helmet isn't affected.

@DE_Alden @[DE]Rebecca

Edited by TzXtetriC

LOL.  Castanas Riven priced pwned.

Also, all they really had to do to fix Trinity without messing with Nekros or Nidus would have been to prevent AoE damage from transferring to enemies around those enemies affected by Link.  The damage done to trinity should still be transfered to those three enemies, just not the blast radius.

Edited by TipsyMacScotchslurpen

Honestly with the changes to link, you should become immune to self-damage for the duration. Trinity is already not a widely used Warframe due to her mostly redundant kit, and while I completely agree with this change, I do not agree with simply nerfing her even more without giving anything for her only because players were being creative and unintentionally effective. The suggestion of self-damage immunity instead would not only fit thematically but it would give her unique synergies that would not be broken. Especially nowdays when explosive weapons aren't that effective as we now have competitive weapons in most classes.

Nerfs link trinity because it "breaks the flow of the game"

Leaves limbo in the game who literally BREAKS the flow of the game.

EDIT- GG

Edited by Phantom-6
Forgot something :)
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5

Anyone else experiencing your shots not registering on the eidolon's limbs more than usual after the latest patch? It's really frustrating. Some players reporting lures not spawning too (not sure about this but shots not registering is a definite problem).

@[DE]Rebecca

Edited by therealDG

Im just going to say this 

i hate your new updates it hurts !

And to everyone lets make it clear no i do not own or ever had  trinity or castanas but boy was glad every time i saw one on the team when im doing Index runs!

And yes justice for the trinity supporter here or else!

Edited by Totkorot
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1