Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

I agree that the self-damage 'trick' is a creative and clever use of the mods that are made available to us.

In that sense, wouldn't it be cool if there is a Warframe with a mechanic that is tied to self-damage/receiving damage?

The Warframe would store up 'charge' everytime he/she receives damage, and that charge would be unleashed as a powerup and the Warframe becomes stronger (deals more damage/better CC etc.) for a duration.

(Like, maybe, Vlad? Tying it with the fact that he is a sentient frame and a bit of a vampire vibe. Or another new Warframe maybe.)

25 minutes ago, Archonos23 said:

I agree that the self-damage 'trick' is a creative and clever use of the mods that are made available to us.

In that sense, wouldn't it be cool if there is a Warframe with a mechanic that is tied to self-damage/receiving damage?

The Warframe would store up 'charge' everytime he/she receives damage, and that charge would be unleashed as a powerup and the Warframe becomes stronger (deals more damage/better CC etc.) for a duration.

(Like, maybe, Vlad? Tying it with the fact that he is a sentient frame and a bit of a vampire vibe. Or another new Warframe maybe.)

Like Nyx with Assimilate? :3

Please, after more than 6 month this is not fixed! I contacted support before 6 months or more they said the team is aware but here we are 6 or more months later i still cant use my Dual Sword skin for which i paid 225p! Please fix this.

12 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Nuke Trinity gone?  I don't have to bring Saryn with Venom Dose to Index matches anymore?  Yay!

90min reading the salt in the comments, laughing at them, but your post was the one that made me both happy and angry. Happy this was a thing, angry I didn't try it myself before it was gone

Resultado de imagem para i'm angry but happy

1 hour ago, Archonos23 said:

So like a black panther frame?

EDIT: if you haven’t seen the movie,SPOILERS BTW

His suit absorbs energy from attacks which he then uses against his enemies for more powerful hits.

On 2018-06-06 at 1:20 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

That moment when DE nuked Nuke Trinity

tenor.gif?itemid=5143303

Spoiler

Thanks for the update btw! Really appreciate it

Easy games are boring; if the game is too easy you would get bored and quit. You would. Stop pretending like 'mah fun' is healthy or good for the longevity of the game. Nobody likes standing around watching you instant nuke the entire map. So tired of this argument every time DE balances something or fixes some meta garbage. 

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

Oh well, i was bored to abuse Sancti Canastas with Trinity, sometimes it made me go on bleedout even if i combined her 3rd and 4th ability.

The game changes and fixes (lets call them nerfs) are all due to US the players/game testers finding every little chinck in the programers armor. They call it exploiting, we call it playing effectivley. DE and other sources are just watching Warframe partners and other youtubers on the builds and guides they upload, see how many players are using them and then changing it so that we can't. Not so hard to see when you think about it. At any rate, for those of us who have 9-5's and families these "fixes" lessin the time we have to get things done in game, and more time praying RNGesus for a higher drop rate than 8.23% or less. Lastly, DE I totally understand wanting to make a UI more...user friendly for controller, but your killing us(ME). If I may offer a suggestion? Remove the focus/transfurance "button" and have it as a selected power ability like the other 4 we have. using the D-pad on controller to select left and right is an awesome way to highlight the power you want to activate. Just add along side and have 1 button or key bind activate it. What was so bad about the way we key bound the last 4 years to cause this change? Seriuosly I would like to know. Because of all mentioned above I've ONLY been logging in checking to see if my buttons will save and then logging out to play something other than Warframe. Video is from User Xikiri along with others have the same problem 

https://youtu.be/bm07xnAyQBo

3 hours ago, jamoby123 said:

So like a black panther frame?

EDIT: if you haven’t seen the movie,SPOILERS BTW

His suit absorbs energy from attacks which he then uses against his enemies for more powerful hits.

that's called chroma and vex armor.

22 hours ago, Fluffdadmoonbear said:

Again DE manages to just nerf everything in the game because of sanctuary onslaught. Can we please see something get buffed for once? I would like to get stronger in a game not continually get weaker due to constant nerfs. (I don't even play trinity)

the mode has faults and they nerf things that are strong in that mode. no, and not in this game

22 hours ago, SSI_Seraph said:

it's time to spin the nerf roulette again, which AOE is it gonna be next. 😱

Equinox

21 hours ago, vitreloy said:

Nerf is a lazy way of solving problem, please stop this.
Look at ember now, I can hardly see her in any pub mission now a day.

DE doesn't care. they only cared to nerf the frame cause people would have fun in onslaught and DE doesn't like it when you have fun

21 hours ago, m0b1us1 said:

Didn't DE say that they wouldn't nerf frames based on a specific game mode? Chroma, Saryn, and now Trin. Pretty sure they are straight up lying at this point.

yes they did. and the funny thing is that you can still 1-shot eidolon limbs, so Chroma was nerfed for nothing

Citation

This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles

Oh no ! People having fun with dedicated builds you didnt think about, looking for the most efficiency the game can provide. Better nerf it quick.

Because why let people play how they want when you can nerf everything to death because it doesnt fit the intended role.

Im glad to see Self Damage Trins gone, they were aggrvating. I dont normally ditch a squad unless theres bad ping, but when I would see a Castanas on a Trin, I was out. So no more of that, finally.

Also, a curious bug im not sure if others are having, but playing an emote, any emote locks me in it. I cant click it again to stop the emote. Currently, I have to open up the esc menu to get out of it. Not a big deal, but a bit annoying.

3 hours ago, Degameth said:

WTS [Castanas] riven cheap!

You forgot to add "PM ME FAST!", lol.

5 minutes ago, Azara. said:

Im glad to see Self Damage Trins gone, they were aggrvating. I dont normally ditch a squad unless theres bad ping, but when I would see a Castanas on a Trin, I was out. So no more of that, finally.

Also, a curious bug im not sure if others are having, but playing an emote, any emote locks me in it. I cant click it again to stop the emote. Currently, I have to open up the esc menu to get out of it. Not a big deal, but a bit annoying.

Hi, are you me? On the latter thing though, I have been experiencing that bug as well... being locked into an emote.

Pendulum Narta is nice but I don't think it'll stop bullets. 🤔

6 hours ago, Archonos23 said:

This idea you describe is already in the game. Its called Chroma. I dont think we'll see another damage storing frame like Chroma for a long while, if ever. Because its a very finciky setup, that basically only results in one build. Super high strength, no range, poor effecieny, and high duration for nuking anything and everything. AKA, playstyles DE isnt super fond of letting stay in the game. Which is why builds like Jesus Trinty and WoF Ember were adjusted to not cheese mode half the games content.

En 5/6/2018 a las 13:20, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.

So the possibility to cast skills while moving was not intended?

😕 was really enjoying that QoL.

Archived