Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

For the people who keep pestering DE about Trinity and her nerf, and that she deserves a buff or anything similar to that. It wa already confirmed by DE(in the latest Devstream) that Warframes like Vauban and Trinity may be next in line for a rework (And not only them, most warframes may be up for reworks pretty soon, though nothing was properly confirmed), due to changing meta from CC to Damage. So what you guys are asking here is already being taken into consideration, even before this nerf to Trinity's Link happened.  

54 minutes ago, Azara. said:

This idea you describe is already in the game. Its called Chroma. I dont think we'll see another damage storing frame like Chroma for a long while, if ever. Because its a very finciky setup, that basically only results in one build. Super high strength, no range, poor effecieny, and high duration for nuking anything and everything. AKA, playstyles DE isnt super fond of letting stay in the game. Which is why builds like Jesus Trinty and WoF Ember were adjusted to not cheese mode half the games content.

Poor Nyx, everyone forgets that Absorb is pretty much about sending damage back to where it came from. One other thing(to help you send your argument across) it is widely known that DE doesn't like "Efficient" builds. They don't like the 0 risk, infinite rewards people look for in certain cheesy builds. So guys, use those tactics fully knowing that they will be eventually removed. it's you guys who are failing to remember this fact.

As for people who hate nerfs. Stop complaining about nerfs, when you know well that such tactics were never meant to exist in the first place. Saying DE is against fun as a joke is totally fine, but know that not everyone agrees to your ideas of fun.

I can't speak for anyone else, but at least I play the game because I find it fun in it's normal grindy state. To use everything I have available in order to fight the enemy is what I find fun. I don't give one single freaking F... about grind and don't mind having to farm like crazy, so don't expect me to understand why you guys love trivializing the game's system and find ways to kill enemies with 0 effort and end missions in less than a minute, this is not a competitive game, there's 0 reasons to farm "efficiently" here.

52 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

this is not a competitive game, there's 0 reasons to farm "efficiently" here.

52 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

To use everything I have available in order to fight the enemy is what I find fun

What would you call "using everything you have in order to fight the enemy"? Isn't that how you become "efficient"?

Emote bug, unable to click the same emote to stop the animation. (cant click "knee" to get up from the Knee emote) please fix this.ty     😞
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       🙏🏻
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       👖

I was rather disappointed to find that Zephyr's 3 and 4 abilities interrupt movement again. I understand it was probably due to bugs that they didn't interrupt sprinting, movement, reload, and firing in the last build, but it was actually very nice. It made Zephyr feel fast and suited her well.

23 hours ago, AdvisorZ said:

Dude, this mechanics exists - 4 years. It is not broken. This is not a bug. This is mechanics. And very few people use it.

Just to make a correction. the main reason it wasn't used up until recently was because of how castanas explode.  They used to explode all at once, which meant linking to mobs would kill only 3 due to linking to 3.

They changed castana behavior, so that they exploded sequentially. So instead, you had each castana explosion killing 3 enemies at once.  So 3 castanas=9 enemies dead.

Depending on your multishot behavior this could get out of control very, very quickly.  This is why it was nerfed, because a previous behavior was changed which caused this build to become much better than it used to be. The change was warranted.  A healer frame shouldn't be competing with the likes of saryn/Equinox/banshee/ember in terms of AOE damage.

40 minutes ago, Ixian_Hawkins said:

I was rather disappointed to find that Zephyr's 3 and 4 abilities interrupt movement again. I understand it was probably due to bugs that they didn't interrupt sprinting, movement, reload, and firing in the last build, but it was actually very nice. It made Zephyr feel fast and suited her well.

Seriously though....:/

Being able to move and bulletjump while casting Turbulence specifically felt fantastic and I assumed that was intentional, because it really flows great with the rest of her aerial movements (and overal design philosophy).

Now that it interrupt her movements again....meh. Part of me hopes they reconsider reverting that change.

But anyway, I'm really going to miss it.

En 5/6/2018 a las 12:27, Wevi dijo:

good bye old bless methods
good bye link bombing all 3 stages where people rediscovered it
why not just redo her entire kit at this point

^ drop that "support role" bs. theres not even a need for coop in this game

En 5/6/2018 a las 12:20, [DE]Rebecca dijo:
  • Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.
  •  

more like just "broke zephyrs playability by making sht uncastable while moving" srsly, game>looks. bring a fix when its the real deal, and not just a measure to hold us back from reproducing whats a mere aesthetic glitch thing

You know, now that I think about it, with raids gone, I actually never really need or even want a trinity. The only thing in the game that can really cause me any damage is the eidolon energy spikes but that can be avoided with operator. 1 person with zenurik dash makes EV rather pointless. Can't believe I am saying this, but like Vaub, I really can't name something where Trin is all that useful outside of eidolons.

Still, I am laughing at the "oh supports can't do that!" argument. This isn't league of legends kiddies XD. If this game revolved around PvP and this was an option, then that would be one thing. By that logic, let's take off the %hp damage on Oberon's smite because he can kill juggernauts too quick and let's remove all crit from harrow. I mean what support can get red crits on everything?

It's sad because DE doesn't realize with the removal of raids, there really isn't room for variety anymore. It's just a DPS meta. It truly is sad to see DE's personal pride in their boring and easy game modes (PoE and now eos) get in the way of variety. If they keep going down this path, frames like trin (well now at least), vaub, Inaros, Loki, Atlas, Limbo, Frost, Khora, Nezha, Wukong, and Nyx will be forgotten because they don't have major high DPS powers. It doesn't take even average intellect to realize now this game only rewards you for killing stuff quickly. Though raids were buggy, at least they rewarded you for other things. It's almost as if DE still doesn't realize how powerful we can get. I would love to see them play with some actual strong gear in their streams so they can realize just how easy stuff like eidolons and eos are.

7 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Seriously though....:/

Being able to move and bulletjump while casting Turbulence specifically felt fantastic and I assumed that was intentional, because it really flows great with the rest of her aerial movements (and overal design philosophy).

Now that it interrupt her movements again....meh. Part of me hopes they reconsider reverting that change.

But anyway, I'm really going to miss it.

I've made a forum post requesting it be put back.

12 hours ago, Azara. said:

Im glad to see Self Damage Trins gone, they were aggrvating. I dont normally ditch a squad unless theres bad ping, but when I would see a Castanas on a Trin, I was out. So no more of that, finally.

Also, a curious bug im not sure if others are having, but playing an emote, any emote locks me in it. I cant click it again to stop the emote. Currently, I have to open up the esc menu to get out of it. Not a big deal, but a bit annoying.

I hope you don't ditch me when I enter onslaught as Limbo and leech from you ❤️

I never saw a Trinity DD xD Maybe it's because i play only with friends and dojo mates xD? I don't even have the castanas, so i don't care of the fix xD I stopped use trinity the day they removed the raids, the onlu things that need coordination and cooperation. Now only some eidolons need that cooperation. So in the current state warframe isn't a cooperative game, it's more like a single player game with lan acces. You can almost do everythings alone. 

On 2018-06-05 at 8:13 PM, Prof.549 said:

Exactly. It's their game at 100%. If you don't want to play a game like the devs implied it to be - then don't play it 😄 No one is obliged to please all your needs and desires. When guys like you would finally understand that..?

When you buy something, you expect to keep what you've buying for. When guys like you would finally understand that ?

Archived