Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed inability to rotate some items in the Market with the controller.

Which reminds me... why we can't rotate codex entries? For example, I want to rotate and see a Grineer Heavy Gunner but I can't, have to waste time waiting for it to slowly rotate itself.

Don't get me wrong, I like that DE is balancing the game and making these forced metas go away but, the whole reason things like the Trinity Nuke started to spread like wildfire was because of how sanctuary Onslaught was designed (Efficiency)

Hopefully the enemies we fight and some mode mechanics get changed too in the future

Thanks for update!

Increased Saryn’s Miasma duration to 6 seconds.

Oh, nice

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage

RIP to Link Trin

Though it existed in the old days that Blessing granted all map invulnerability :clem:

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8

Changes:

• For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

Thank you. ❤️

Bye bye annoying selfish Trinity, now, we can be happy again to see her ! 😄

(It was so sad to see Trinity just to realize she'll not use her Vampire Energy or anything to be usefull to her teammates...)

Thank you ! 🤗

Added a ‘Contribute All’ button for Dojo room/Decoration Resource contributions, and Dojo Research contribution.

Now that this is finally done, when can we get a queue for the foundry? A bit tired of sitting here for 10+ minutes crafting energy pads etc..

still no fix for the controller D-pad accessibility from the old controller UI when selecting up and down on certain menu icons or items... which was waaaaay better than the one now... in my opinion anyways...

also, R.I.P. Nuke Trinity...

So you're taking something away from Trinity and giving her no love in return? I mean, don't get me wrong: I was getting tired from jumping but now I'm just not going to use her at all. 😕

Seems like I bought some tennogen to never use it... again^^

Add more elements with DEAD END Doors! (I want to finish some of my entrances in Dojo but I can't cuz of that, no have final elements) just for example u can circle whole gardens around the Dojo and u will never find end of that gardens which is completely sucks.

I don't know who designe all that elements for Dojo but he need to think about that.

So, next thing is, Dojo's "Display element" what is his purpose?

Why we cannot see animation of our Tenno in Dojo on that Display, if u create useless things like that for example, then better don't add them.

If I can see "Queen" in Kuva Fortress "Display" how she talking, then why we cannot see our "Tenno" on Display's!" in our Dojo's.

Thx!

Oy all those people who i carried through ESO as Link Trin, youre welcome, and for the massive energy i gave you, and the dozens of thousands of focus too. Oh and because of your begging for a nerf, forget about further energy, go collect those blue ball thingies now.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced Nova’s Antimatter Drop max Health in half and doubled the absorbed damaged.

What? Can someone explain the first to me? Is that the 50 000 damage cap? 

Also typo at the second bold. 

1 hour ago, Cebian said:

1. The primaries and secondaries, along with beam weapons, got their fix and we know you guys are working on melee reworks also, would mods be getting a rework as well cause as it stands, there are quite a number of mods that have no real use, even in fun builds"looking at you focused defense and sure shot"

2. The lures don't fully move out of your FoV when aiming during Terry fights. I (and I am certain other hunters also) have been annoyed by them suddenly moving to block your shot when aiming up to blow the Eidolon's limb off. And even when they do move, its not by much, can we hope to have this addressed by having them stay like 5 meters away from your line of Sight while aiming?

3. The Eidolons still have that bug where even while linked to by a lure, will teleport away. quite a bother that is.

I've noticed a Gantulyst in particular will teleport if it finds itself stuck on terrain, lures or no lures... I haven't seen him teleport after blowing a limb off with lures attached yet however.

18 minutes ago, Shadilay said:

No Deluxe skins? 😢 Content drought is real. 

yeh its a tad fustrating many of the warframes still dont have deluxe skins

and yeh content is running dry new warframe please :D

Archived