Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Isheepzu said:

whelp...looks like trinity just joined the ranks of useless and never used frames...on the other hand i am liking the improvement to Miasma.

Trinity isn't useless because of those changes. There are other roles besides DPS

1 minute ago, Isheepzu said:

whelp...looks like trinity just joined the ranks of useless and never used frames...on the other hand i am liking the improvement to Miasma.

She's not exactly useless and never used. the self dmg link part was changed so she doesn't become a Valkyr, where only 1 ability is useful the other 3 are kinda useless. Her EV and Bless builds are still beneficial to squads.

il y a 11 minutes, KamuySinen a dit :

Bye bye annoying selfish Trinity, now, we can be happy again to see her ! 😄

(It was so sad to see Trinity just to realize she'll not use her Vampire Energy or anything to be usefull to her teammates...)

Thank you ! 🤗

You know, I think people started using Trinity that way because of people like this who can't appreciate what every teammate brings to the team. DPS is useful, control is useful, support is useful. If you want to spam abilities, go for efficiency or bring your energy pancakes, because your gameplay relying on trinity's energy vampire sounds a lot like a spoiled kid who complains because he got a 5000$ gift instead of a 10'000$ gift this christmas.

8 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

So, a nerf to an unintended Trinity capability, and a massive buff to both Nidus and Nekros for those who enjoy self-damage weapons.

Sounds good to me.

it's not a buff, you will still get damaged by self damage weapons, it just wont link the damage to enemies

7 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

What? Can someone explain the first to me? Is that the 50 000 damage cap? 

Also typo at the second bold. 

yes, that's it. instead of doing 50k damage, you only need to do 25k now to reach the cap (which stays the same).

il y a 1 minute, Leqesai a dit :

She's a little clunky but I haven't really had any problems with her. The reduction in blessing's range was a big nerf but she was awesomely overpowered before, and being able to full heal entire maps (especially since the plains has been introduced) is clearly overpowered.

it's not like she's healing an army: she's healing 4 dudes and their puppy. + it still required quite the investment to always stare at your teams health to make sure to press it at the right time. 😕

il y a 1 minute, Leqesai a dit :

Being in the game for years does not mean it isn't an exploit.

Certain mods made the exploit more of a problem, and certain game modes coupled with certain mods made the exploit a major issue.

Problems are generally addressed based on how they impact gameplay. Self-Damage Trin with Link has always been problematic and why she has received nerfs in the past. This is simply the fix that they should have implemented years ago to prevent the problem from coming back up instead of bandaging it like last time.

So they are acting now because people were using her in ESo to clear maps ... ESO is a nerfing ground .. And they need to understand that they cant nerf every frame capable of nuking  They dont adress the real problem .. The problem is not us using powerful builds... the problem is that enemies are just bad and easy to defeat ....  and they also need to understand that the game is kinda like a "power" fantasy game

It was the same for Chroma ... They fixed him because people were Oneshotting Limbs .. Guess what .. People are still oneshotting limbs  .. So they nerfed a frame to adress a problem, but the problem is still not adressed .. 

il y a 4 minutes, Isheepzu a dit :

Sooo, trinity is one of the most useful support in the game, and because she can't OS an entire room anymore means that she's useless.
Go give energy to equinox or saryn, they're the ones for this role.

6 minutes ago, DNSchnitzel said:

"For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity."

So Trin with the Link, Nidus with the nasty string, whats Nekros got with self dmg? Sure you can self dmg to dmg your zombies but theres no point in that

Precisely, that means that both Nidus and Nekros with self damaging weapons got a buff, they no longer damage the things that exist for their survival (Nidus is fairly different from Trin as it's a single target cast that won't look for a new target, so that target not dying is a buff, for Trin it doesn't matter, she's going to kill them anyway).

1 minute ago, Dark_Sp00n said:

it's not like she's healing an army: she's healing 4 dudes and their puppy. + it still required quite the investment to always stare at your teams health to make sure to press it at the right time. 😕

useless to argue with people that cry 24/7 about everything they see, and DE mentality atm it's pretty delusional, just nerf nerf nerf, and looking at saryn they can't even nerf in the right way since now she's no teamfriendly and can kill with 1 skill

il y a 1 minute, MunsuLight a dit :

So they are acting now because people were using her in ESo to clear maps ... ESO is a nerfing ground .. And they need to understand that they cant nerf every frame capable of nuking  They dont adress the real problem .. The problem is not us using powerful builds... the problem is that enemies are just bad and easy to defeat ....  and they also need to understand that the game is kinda like a "power" fantasy game

It was the same for Chroma ... They fixed him because people were Oneshotting Limbs .. Guess what .. People are still oneshotting limbs  .. So they nerfed a frame to adress a problem, but the problem is still not adressed .. 

This. Exactly this.^^

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Reduced Nova’s Antimatter Drop max Health in half and doubled the absorbed damaged. This fixes Nova’s Antimatter Drop charging twice as quickly as a Client by buffing the Host to match Clients!

Oh my.... Holy...  I expected this to just be nerfed.  Thank you. 😍

1 minute ago, Dark_Sp00n said:

Trinity standing at the entrance to cetus, spam healing blessing to heal all the players in POE is overpowered. Having some range on the ability (which is still fairly large) is not that big a deal and forces her to play a little more strategically.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Decorations loving their saved rotation angles when adjusting said Decoration in the Obstacle Course.

They sure love dem angles. ❤️

I know that these are pure cosmetic but can you look at:

ki'teer sekhara-They are broken on warframes, pets and articulas.

Scarab Syandana-Revert back to mat?

Nekros Mesh-It's a mess his mortor binds are out of place and his arms pass through his wings.

Articulas space cost-Need to cost about 50 space instead of 100 imo.

2 minutes ago, --Q--Case said:

it's not a buff, you will still get damaged by self damage weapons, it just wont link the damage to enemies

it is a buff for nidus and nekros, because it means that your defensive capabilities dont suffer from self-damaging weapons anymore.

1 minute ago, blaes said:

it is a buff for nidus and nekros, because it means that your defensive capabilities dont suffer from self-damaging weapons anymore.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? I'm not too clear how they work with regard to self damage.

à l’instant, Gweredith a dit :

Mmmmm all these tears from bad trinity players who were promoting a boring and unhealthy gameplay. *slurp* 

I can agree this was unhealthy gameplay.. but nerfing interactions is not the way to do it.. They could just have given  less damage reduction on the "resist" mod so the trin would have to juggle with Bless, EV to keep her alive and having enough energy for it .. They took the easy way with it 

ANd by the way.. I disliked playing Nuke Trin ... but I'm still not happy about them nerfing her ... It was the same with "Nukong" ... They nerf interesting interactions because ESO exists IMO

1 minute ago, blaes said:

you will still damage yourself like u did before, you will not link damage that's all, it's like before nothing changed about the damage that you take

Thanks for the update, but I must ask why is trinity DPS a bad thing? 

I understand nerfing an specific aspect of a warframe when it hurts build diversity, however DPS trinity just added one more way to play her. It did not, in any way, reduce the use of other trinity builds, bless is still used in eidolon hunts, while EV is used in onslaught and while farming resources. DPS trinity is useful mostly in defense missions, index and also onslaught, so why nerf it if just increases the possibilities of how to play as trinity? 

Archived