Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, Kitessencial said:

What's with all those "its their game" people come up with? The create and maintain the game, but only with the community support. How come a player not be allowed to express their opinion about a change? 

You are free to express your opinion as much as you want. So as i(for example) free to disagree with your opinion. But in the end - all cards are in DE's hands. They can do whatever they want. And you are overestimating the "community role" in this.

il y a 1 minute, iHaveEnteredACorrectName a dit :

Beneficial to players, nerf

Unfavorable to players, remain

Spinning attack will be nerfed next.

Gara will be nerfed next.

If they nerf Gara I'm leaving the game .. But they probably will .. because 1) She can nuke 2) she is litterally unkillable up to a certain point 3) she can have infinite scaling with her 2 .. 4 ) she Can support a team with her 2's DR  .. They dont like versatile frame

il y a 4 minutes, Prof.549 a dit :

I would say it's a good thing that they are not listening to the community most of the time. Cuz it'd turn the game into a giant mess of "single-person-desires-and-their-best-vision-of-how-the-game-should-be".

There's doing it all and doing none of it. You know, there's also something in between black and white. The movie was bad so I hesitate on the name, but I call it the "50 shades of grey".

1 minute ago, Prof.549 said:

You are free to express your opinion as much as you want. So as i(for example) free to disagree with your opinion. But in the end - all cards are in DE's hands. They can do whatever they want. And you are overestimating the "community role" in this.

This is how EA kill command and conquer, do whatever they want. 

il y a 2 minutes, Prof.549 a dit :

The community role is big. Let's remove the whole community right now. Ouch, noone is playing the game. Guess it's "game over".

à l’instant, Prof.549 a dit :

I am not the only one who thinks that DPS Trin was a mistake and exploit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are the only one who thinks it was a pure mistake. Things about it were bad, but they could keep it and rebalance it.

Just now, Dark_Sp00n said:

The community role is big. Let's remove the whole community right now. Ouch, noone is playing the game. Guess it's "game over".

Well, as i though you are not able to understand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am not the only one who thinks that DPS Trin was a mistake and exploit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not saying you're wrong for thinking Nuke trin was a mistake, but can you explain to me why do you think so? All I can see is another way to play the game, how can that be bad? 

Just now, Kitessencial said:

Not saying you're wrong for thinking Nuke trin was a mistake, but can you explain to me why do you think so? All I can see is another way to play the game, how can that be bad? 

Do you know, why support classes in every single game(well, almost) do not have strong offensive abilities? If you know the reason - it'd be your answer.

Mind that Warframe is not about versatility, so the reason applies even harder.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

This saddens me greatly. Was fun while it lasted I suppose.

Do you know, why support classes in every single game(well, almost) do not have strong offensive abilities? If you know the reason - it'd be your answer.

Mind that Warframe is not about versatility, so the reason applies even harder.

So your argument is that it was overpowered. And again I say, if that was the case, why not nerf the damage? Or change the way aviator interacts with self damage so it would be balanced? Simply removing a new way to play the game because it was too strong is not a good way to act. 

à l’instant, m0b1us1 a dit :

Didn't DE say that they wouldn't nerf frames based on a specific game mode? Chroma, Saryn, and now Trin. Pretty sure they are straight up lying at this point.

This sounds so right but please give me something I can quote to prove your point ❤️

Archived