Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Prime with Twitch Prime is Back!

[DE]Danielle

816722a9d0dff9deecd2135ba4dcdca0.jpg

The full year of Free Prime with Twitch Prime has begun! Starting today, get Trinity Prime and the exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana for free with your Twitch Prime membership. We will be offering exciting Warframe content as part of this program all year!

To take advantage of this offer on PC, PS4, or Xbox One, you will have to link your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Twitch Prime member. If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Twitch Prime page.

Once your account is linked, click here to claim your Trinity Prime and exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana!

2 minutes ago, --Q--Captain said:

Of course it's given out after it's nerfed FeelsBadMan. The cheapest prime frame in the game has now become cheaper

she's a support frame, play her as such. and is being a cheap prime a bad thing, you're kinda implying it is tbh 

also, thankfully the syndana doesn't look all that shiny and fancy ;D 

Just now, (PS4)DeathStroke73002 said:

i linked my account on ps4 but i didn't get anything. tried relogging to. nothings working, help?

Activate twitch prime on the website 🙂 Be sure to stop payment afterwards unless you want to be charged monthly.

I was a bit disappointed that it is Twitch Prime so I'd have to pay for it... until I dicovered it's already part of Amazon Prime, which I already pay for. Now I'm hap - ANGRY - I may require maintenace after all!

Just now, den2k said:

I was a bit disappointed that it is Twitch Prime so I'd have to pay for it... until I dicovered it's already part of Amazon Prime, which I already pay for. Now I'm hap - ANGRY - I may require maintenace after all!

"Operator! Did you hear that? It said-- Cosmic background radiation is a riot!

While I've never like the twitch prime promotion there's obviously a business side of things that DE approves of....having said that I did not like the way this was promoted via the in game message.  There was zero mention of twitch prime in it and it was basically saying go get your free stuff only to link to a website that says you need twitch prime (or amazon prime etc).  That is not free stuff, that's free stuff behind a paywall which basically means it's not free.

Yes yes I know start another trial via another email address but really that isn't the way to go about getting this sort of stuff. 

23 minutes ago, --Q--Captain said:

Of course it's given out after it's nerfed FeelsBadMan. The cheapest prime frame in the game has now become cheaper

Boohoo because its too difficult to point my Crosshair at enemies, i rather just shoot my feet and kill them.

25 minutes ago, --Q--Captain said:

Well the inbox message from Darvo telling about the deal was titled "Prime Irony".

Archived