Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Prime with Twitch Prime is Back!

[DE]Danielle

16 hours ago, Owmion said:

I guess those who signed up for twitch prime trial (also Amazon Prime) to get Frost Prime are going to miss this one with a lil bit salt in their blood.

Meh. Frost P is much more expensive to buy with plat and the syandana that came with it is much better than the one they're offering now.

EDIT: Frost also came with Scindo P and Soma P

On 2018-06-06 at 2:44 AM, Zareek said:

Thanks 🙂

PS: Remember to cancel subscription right afterwards, to avoid monthly payment, if you dont want to keep the service after the free trial.

Excuse me, I'm new to this. I don't know how to cancel subscription. Can you please direct how to do it? like which button I should click.

5 hours ago, Trapzz07 said:

Excuse me, I'm new to this. I don't know how to cancel subscription. Can you please direct how to do it? like which button I should click.

Argh I dont remember how I got it done. It was a bit hard to find. I had mine activated over amazon, so it took me to an amazon account where I had it done. Not sure if there are other ways :S

On 2018-06-06 at 4:52 AM, Owmion said:

I guess those who signed up for twitch prime trial (also Amazon Prime) to get Frost Prime are going to miss this one with a lil bit salt in their blood.

No salt here, Frost Prime is way better than Trinity Prime

Update:
Just checked the Warframe Support Site and the work-around under Account Support worked just fine (nice Syandana!).
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drops-Information
Hint: you should link that site with every Twitch Prime Free Loot Announcement.

The claim didn't work. Twitch prime says it's added to my Twitch account. Warframe account says twitch is linked already. Twitch Sync Status in User Information under Account Management however is and stays "Linked to Could not find, check back later or try"

15 hours ago, Jakizu said:

So if u claimed frost last year you can't get trinity now???

You still can if you still have an Amazon Prime subscription (and by extension Twitch Prime since that service comes free with Amazon Prime). As long as you still have a subscription you will be able to claim every free "Twitch Loot" promo they offer as time goes on.

5 hours ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

You still can if you still have an Amazon Prime subscription (and by extension Twitch Prime since that service comes free with Amazon Prime). As long as you still have a subscription you will be able to claim every free "Twitch Loot" promo they offer as time goes on.

It just gave it to me last night 

On 2018-06-05 at 11:43 AM, --Q--Captain said:

Of course it's given out after it's nerfed FeelsBadMan. The cheapest prime frame in the game has now become cheaper

This is actually pretty great, got a friend that's coming back to WF and he primarily plays support. Gara is his first WF and he wanted to buy Trin so this is an awesome chance for his to see 2 totally different kind of supports!

On 2018-02-09 at 5:56 AM, CrudShuzKong said:

The weapon is very strong already, one of the easiest ways to clear the starchart without aiming....

10 hours ago, Theta_Undertone said:

I believe it does, but you can sell it if you do not want it.

The deal gives you a slot for free and Trinity also comes with a reactor installed.

On 2018-06-05 at 9:18 PM, MitchellFarted said:

Relatively new player here who missed the Frost Prime event last year, how exactly does this work?

On the Warframe page it says there's 4 bundles (the first being Trinity Prime, the other 3 being locked), and on Twitch it says the event runs from June 6th to Oct 16th, so that's probably one bundle per month.

But the free trial most likely doesn't last for more than a month, so if I use it now to claim Trinity Prime, will I get the other bundles when they're unlocked?
If I redeem the trial once the last bundle has been unlocked, will I get the earlier bundles?
Or is it just one bundle per month, and you can only use the free trial to claim one of them?

I do want to get all the bundles from this promotion, but it's not really properly explained how to, or if it's even possible to do so with the free trial, as opposed to actually paying for prime or trying to abuse the system with multiple new accounts.

Can we get an answer to this?

Archived