Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Prime with Twitch Prime is Back!

[DE]Danielle

On 2018-06-05 at 2:08 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Boohoo because its too difficult to point my Crosshair at enemies, i rather just shoot my feet and kill them.

Must you act so childish? Some wonder why would you nerf an ability that does what all other things in the game can do. DE in my eyes seem to be doing the opposite of Hirezstudios in which Hirez listens more to those early or new to the game which is detrimental to their pro league, while DE does the opposite.

16 minutes ago, _mlpol_ said:

Must you act so childish? Some wonder why would you nerf an ability that does what all other things in the game can do. DE in my eyes seem to be doing the opposite of Hirezstudios in which Hirez listens more to those early or new to the game which is detrimental to their pro league, while DE does the opposite.

Well, Warframe has no League as its not a PVP game and what [DE] does is called balance. If a Warframe intended for Support is dealing more damage than one intended for Damage, then it needs a desperate Nerf and Trinity`s Link skill is ment to be a Defense and not Offense Skill so if players are Exploiting something in its mechanic that allows for damage dealing, it has to be fixed.

5 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Well, Warframe has no League as its not a PVP game and what [DE] does is called balance. If a Warframe intended for Support is dealing more damage than one intended for Damage, then it needs a desperate Nerf and Trinity`s Link skill is ment to be a Defense and not Offense Skill so if players are Exploiting something in its mechanic that allows for damage dealing, it has to be fixed.

Then its better off that it become a feature, and would be better a augment mod with less dmg.

Archived