Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Prime with Twitch Prime is Back!

[DE]Danielle

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 4:41 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

816722a9d0dff9deecd2135ba4dcdca0.jpg

The full year of Free Prime with Twitch Prime has begun! Starting today, get Trinity Prime and the exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana for free with your Twitch Prime membership. We will be offering exciting Warframe content as part of this program all year!

To take advantage of this offer on PC, PS4, or Xbox One, you will have to link your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Twitch Prime member. If you’re not a Twitch Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Twitch Prime page.

Once your account is linked, click here to claim your Trinity Prime and exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana!

I bought my Twitch Prime with Amazon Prime and its still not letting me claim the Warframes

Ok, so I got twitch prime by amazon prime, but the thing I got was only the Syandana and not Trinity Prime, I don't really understand why I didn't get that, or is it because I don't have any Platinum to afford a new WF slot. I'm pretty sad that I didn't get Trinity Prime. I refreshed my inbox, and played a mission, checked my arsenal, wasn't there.

Le 05/06/2018 à 20:52, tprx a dit :

It's not free for Quebec residents. You have to pay for a 13 month membership at the price of a 12-month. No free trial. Just saying.

what the heck ? change your amazon prime to Monthly and Done thats what i did im paying month by month and get any Twitch Prime stuff 

Got the free Prime and the cloak. Thank you very much DE! 🙂
Trinity Prime looks awesome, and she is a very good frame and I was missing her from my collection. 😉

To the "haters": guys she is a very good frame and can stand on her own pretty well. It's true she is not a tank, but it's not her purpose.
If you can/like play invincible tanks than  Inaros/Rhino is your frame of choice. Just accept it the she is not useless/nerfed/etc just because she doesn't fit you play stile.

I've played a lot of frames already and non of them was boring/useless for me. I enjoyed every minute max ranking them. I'm sure there are frames that a little bit stronger (in any means) than the average, but DE is working very hard bring all of them to balance and to be honest they are doing a very good job with that. I'm playing certain frames because I like more the playstyle they require or their abilities look cooler to me or the frame itself. My main frame is Inaros because I love his Ramses skin (colored him in black and gold with green energy). Of course for Spy I'm using Loki Prime/Ivara, for Cache farming Limbo, for Eidolon Chroma and for focus farm Saryn...etc 🙂

So, don't say to any frame that hi/she is useless/laim their all have there strengths and weaknesses and they are all cool for somebody!

Peace Tenno!

On 2018-06-17 at 3:41 PM, Mr.Squeakers said:

This seems to be a bit of a trend on here, where we have Twitch Prime and our accounts are linked, yet no warframe. I have claimed it and all that, is there a time delay?

I'm in the same boat; claimed it at least a week ago, if I recall, but no dice. 

It's not a big deal -- I don't use Trinity, so it's not like I need Trinity Prime, but it would have been nice if it worked. 

On 2018-06-05 at 2:41 PM, FluffyMkVII said:

Not to seem like an ungrateful jerk (really, it's awesome that you do this), but I literally bought Trinity Prime just last Monday (5/28).

Probably an unlikely long shot, but is there any possibility of getting something else?

Unfortunately, nope. If you're on PS4, I'd be willing to hook you up with a syndicate weapon or something. I had sold a Soma Prime to someone on my in-game FL, [DE] dropped the "prime with Prime" deal...and he was frustrated that I wouldn't give him a refund. Had to explain that sellers on the market/trade channel are not FROM or connected with DE, but I still felt his pain and hooked him up..

Just saying, the offer is there for ya...

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎05 at 1:52 PM, Owmion said:

I guess those who signed up for twitch prime trial (also Amazon Prime) to get Frost Prime are going to miss this one with a lil bit salt in their blood.

I linked my amazon prime for Frost a while back, but that was on ps4. Now that I've switched over to pc, I've lost over a hundred plus dollars worth of stuff from my ps4 account because the developers can't figure out a way to transfer items, after YEARS of being out. SMH

imagine that they geawe to us  some frame that is  actualy  hard to get like vauban prime. or geawe us  nitan extract bundle  like 20 in bundle and people wuld  rush to get this  twitch prime with prime,  trinity prime  is soo  easy to geth and  this sydana looks wierd on frames it is too low positioned on back 

Archived