Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Receiving Twitch Prime Loot

Oqor

Question

17 answers to this question

I'm having what i assume is the same issue, looking at the account management page i can see:

Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info .

I have the option to unlink the account but i'd rather hold off doing that until i know if it's a temporary hiccup or not.

Worth noting i've had it linked for nine months already, since the last big twitch campaign, the recent skin drops worked fine, i've also been a prime member for the last nine months and still am, the Warframe offer did pop up on twitch and i did claim it but i haven't got anything yet.

Edited by Vindrhaukr
Clarification

I simply logged into my Twitch account, updated Twitch to Twitch Prime by upgrading my Amazon account with the free month of Amazon Prime Trial, then followed the instructions on this link to link my Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts. Here https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

I already had Trinity Prime, and now I have two Trinity Primes so done them both up with different skins. I also got the Spektaka Prime Syandana and Broca Prominence Syandana .

First of all, yes i did restart my game like a million times

and how do i know if i have twitch or twitch prime. because i remember i started the twitch prime free trial and never canceled it so i might still have it but how do i check.

8 hours ago, SastusBulbas said:

I simply logged into my Twitch account, updated Twitch to Twitch Prime by upgrading my Amazon account with the free month of Amazon Prime Trial, then followed the instructions on this link to link my Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts. Here https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

I already had Trinity Prime, and now I have two Trinity Primes so done them both up with different skins. I also got the Spektaka Prime Syandana and Broca Prominence Syandana .

Sadly this is the same process I used but with different results... like the post below I get the same twitch sync response.. and no loot..

8 hours ago, Vindrhaukr said:

I'm having what i assume is the same issue, looking at the account management page i can see:

Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info .

I have the option to unlink the account but i'd rather hold off doing that until i know if it's a temporary hiccup or not.

Worth noting i've had it linked for nine months already, since the last big twitch campaign, the recent skin drops worked fine, i've also been a prime member for the last nine months and still am, the Warframe offer did pop up on twitch and i did claim it but i haven't got anything yet.

On 2018-06-06 at 1:02 AM, Vindrhaukr said:

Seems unlinking and relinking it fixed it for me, i was worried i wouldn't get it since i claimed it when it wasn't linked properly but since it was suggested as a solution in the faq i went ahead and tried it anyway.

I tried that, didnt work. What am I supposed to do now? This is starting to really frustrate me.

On 2018-06-06 at 4:02 AM, Vindrhaukr said:

Seems unlinking and relinking it fixed it for me, i was worried i wouldn't get it since i claimed it when it wasn't linked properly but since it was suggested as a solution in the faq i went ahead and tried it anyway.

I also had this problem for quite a while, but this JUST worked for me. Thanks for sharing this 🙏🏼

Im not unlinking any thing its 5 logins to get to one page on a switch.

2 factor authentication goes ape trying to log into twitch on your switch.

And now that im there the twitch page doesent even show a single peice of loot or the ember frame even though they are shown in the ingame market advertising amazon prime. Im really angry i just spent 4 hours resetting and linking and dancing through piss poor captchas to find out there is NO REWARD FOR PRIME.

just more bait and switch from amazon and warframe. Waste of time. waste of 12dollars.

1 hour ago, Finnyd said:

There is no loot. For real its gone after twitch became prime gaming. Sorry if you wasted money.

This thread is over 2 years old.

As you can see here, the twitch prime offers have expired.

https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

There probably hasn't been an update yet, so some of the advertisements haven't been removed from the game. DE had also announced that it was ending.