Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus: Fisher Hai-Luk

mopossum

Hello fellow Tennos,

It might be a very specific complaint but as someone who likes to fish a lot and contribute the catches, it's really nerve wracking to listen to Fisher Hai-Luk.
She repeats the same line (Oh, this is someting special...) over and over again without any break.

I really hope for a fix.

Edited by mopossum

I just want her to SHUT THE F*** up! she doesnt stop talking and saying the same phrase over and over and over. I get really annoyed. It almost makes as angry as when i use archwing in POE to get lures for eidolons and just get one shot over and over. Like i dont want to use a archwing launcher after every single lure because they are made out of glass while in the plains, but not in space. I dont care about feeding all the family and the cousins too. Close your mouth and take these fishies. Zonzu says the same thing a lot as well (like a lot of dialogue in the game), but he doesnt repeat himself so i dont mind him at all. But she is another story. At first i thought, maybe if she had her talking frequency lowered that it would be fine, but no i might have flash backs. I want her turned off or only tell me hello when i first talk to her. Something.

On 2018-06-07 at 9:36 AM, CombatGuy said:

I just want her to SHUT THE F*** up! she doesnt stop talking and saying the same phrase over and over and over. I get really annoyed. It almost makes as angry as when i use archwing in POE to get lures for eidolons and just get one shot over and over. Like i dont want to use a archwing launcher after every single lure because they are made out of glass while in the plains, but not in space. I dont care about feeding all the family and the cousins too. Close your mouth and take these fishies. Zonzu says the same thing a lot as well (like a lot of dialogue in the game), but he doesnt repeat himself so i dont mind him at all. But she is another story. At first i thought, maybe if she had her talking frequency lowered that it would be fine, but no i might have flash backs. I want her turned off or only tell me hello when i first talk to her. Something.

Seems like i am not alone. Unfortunately my post here didn't get much attention... little bit dissapointing because it would be such an easy fix.