Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 update doesn't have bugs, it's a full on hive. Some that are problems: Wasps. Termites. Some that are just annoying: Mosquitoes. Gnats. And some that make you want to cry even though they're harmless: dog sized spiders.

(PSN)DeathRae279

There are quite a handful of issues with the console overhaul delivered yesterday. So without and ado, let's begin.

Invite gets messed up if you're in any sort of sub menu when it is sent. Can't access it properly, because everything you do is going to the sub menu. But the time you leave it, the invite won't work.

Overall this is far less fluid, I see why these changes are happening to streamline the process for devs, and perhaps it will be better when we get the UI update. But for now. This is awful.  Seems like devs should have to play a week on console to see what they did to us. Analog stick =/= mouse.

Dpad compatibly lost isn't just a muscle memory thing, it's an overall time consuming waste, and as insignificant as it may seem, it's aggravating enough that I'm spending more time not doing anything than actually playing. Because every time I go to do anything I have to slowly drag my cursor over to where I need (fine tune if I'm in chat finding someone).

Again, not the end of my world. The game isn't unplayable. But.. when the menus get on your nerves, there's a problem. When the UI is taking a step backwards (no hover to view option for relics and cosmetics?!) There's an issue. When the overall update is so odious I feel it necessary to say my first real negative thing about the game in the almost 300 days I've been playing and I was further compelled to say it in the forums to add my voice to the many saying we were wronged. We were ignored as the concerns were much more pc biased in the overall keyboard/mouse/controller compatibility changeover (there can be a click option, things don't always have to be drag and drop... Mice hover too...) That, Sir's and Madam's, that is a shame. A damned shame.

Is this the end of an era? Only hotfixes... No, they won't tell. This was a massive overhaul. Further fine tuning and adjustments won't even be started until after Tennocon. Only time, and Dev's can cure this.

• 2 weeks later...