The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hind Rushers....is The New Bread Rifle Worth 6 Neurodes And A Potato?

Exillian

I'm actually quite tempted but I just farmed for 6 neurodes which took 2 hours and I don't want to waste my potato >.<

you know, you could just play it without putting a potatoe in it and test it normaly and if you like it then you can place one in?

just a idea, nvm me

I'm enjoying it. Just rushed the build and ran it through Caloris for the S&G. It feels better than the Burston, although it does track upwards on each shot making distance headshots a little tricky to land. I like the fact that if you miss the initial shot, you still have time to compensate and track the target to hit with the 4th and 5th shots. It is definitely not AP, but I have seen some yellow numbers popping up which leads me to believe it has some crit. The clip size is nice, allowing 13 bursts with a decent reload speed (~2 seconds?). I'm curious to see if it gets a Desert Camo skin in the future.

I have it level 22... did great crit consistency.  I'll make a video and post it.  Takes down a level 50 grineer in 1 burst serration multishot crit build

I'm enjoying it. Just rushed the build and ran it through Caloris for the S&G. It feels better than the Burston, although it does track upwards on each shot making distance headshots a little tricky to land. I like the fact that if you miss the initial shot, you still have time to compensate and track the target to hit with the 4th and 5th shots. It is definitely not AP, but I have seen some yellow numbers popping up which leads me to believe it has some crit. The clip size is nice, allowing 13 bursts with a decent reload speed (~2 seconds?). I'm curious to see if it gets a Desert Camo skin in the future.

a crit burst rifle?

may i like it more then i first thought

and ap mean armore pierce

you know, you could just play it without putting a potatoe in it and test it normaly and if you like it then you can place one in?

just a idea, nvm me

I also don't want to farm and waste 6 neurodes again on a wep I won't be using if I don't like it, so yes nvm you.