Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Prime Access tweaks

cyntreau

Zephyr's 3rd and 4th power can no longer be cast while moving. It was a welcome addition to her kit that arrived shortly after her Prime access, but after yesterday's 22.20.8 and +.1 hotfix, that tweak has been taken away almost as quickly as it was given. I ran into a few glitches regarding her casting animations, so I can understand if the devs just needed to remove it for now while they figure out a fix. Though I am worried that tweak won't be given back Zephyr. Does anyone have any information if that amazing tweak is gone for good? It really improved overall gameplay for me as I 'main' Zephyr.

Edited by foxfiresamurai

It seems that the devs may have mistakenly added a new feature to Zephyr (which they recently took away) which allowed players to move freely whilst casting her 3rd and 4th powers. This was one of the best changes to Zephyr's kit and I hate to think it's being taken away because it was an unintended feature. Can we please petition the return of her best tweak?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

Would it be a good idea to make an Exilus mod that allows movement while casting? ( generic for all frames, not zephyr specific)

I don't think it's good, since there are some frames where that mod will be redundant. Mag, for example, since she already can cast every ability while moving. (Is there any other, though? Can't remember)

My first thread was to verify if the changes were unintentional by the developers, and it seems that is the case (though still not sure). Zephyr is widely considered under-powered and most people I talk to think she's less than useful so actually adding it would help her balance more with other frames. It was one of my favorite changes about her and it kinda sucks that it was completely unintentional (still unsure but pretty sure).

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

Would it be a good idea to make an Exilus mod that allows movement while casting? ( generic for all frames, not zephyr specific)

Not all animations are made to be used while moving.

Example: Rhino Stomp, Rhino Charge, Volt Discharge...