Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe nexus app not opening?

(PSN)guzmantt1977

Warframe nexus app ver 4.3.2 

Samsung Galaxy S5: SM-G900H

Android 6.0.1 

Been using the app for some time now. It's worked well up to a couple of days ago, I guess. Pretty sure it was working well on Tuesday afternoon Eastern time, don't think that Wednesday was OK. 

When I try to open the app, it goes to the loading screen, with the warframe, then goes to the screen with the little blurbs like "feeding kubrow", "breathing vay heks air", "defragmenting ordis" and then seems to get stuck with blurb after blurb popping up. (Seems to be going a lot faster than it used to, but I could be wrong.) 

I've noticed a bar that I think is new on the bottom saying login. When I tap on that the login screen comes up, but the loading overlay keeps doing its thing. 

Got a notification up to a while ago, so I think that part is working. 

Any ideas what the issue/fix might be? I'm asking because I figure that the app is going to be super important for me to figure out which void relics I will need to work with until the UI for relics is improved. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about that! Yesterday's hotfix pushed some new data to the content servers (which the mobile app uses). That new data is causing the current live build of the app to not load. I will try to put out a new mobile app update today/tomorrow to fix this issue. Also, you can look forward to the ability to view Riven mods in this new update!

1 hour ago, [DE]Sean said:

Sorry about that! Yesterday's hotfix pushed some new data to the content servers (which the mobile app uses). That new data is causing the current live build of the app to not load. I will try to put out a new mobile app update today/tomorrow to fix this issue. Also, you can look forward to the ability to view Riven mods in this new update!

Great to hear! Started playing about a week ago and love the game so far. Tried the app and was disappointed that it didn't work 😞