Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart / visual bug

(PSN)demonicsangel

Hello,

I have logged in after update ( Beasts of Sanctuary: update 22.20.06 )  to find that the star chart has been updated from 228 to 229 in the stats menu. Yet my solar XP is at 27,669/27,669 which would suggest that I have completed everything.

I have submitted a support topic in which they confirmed this is a visual bug,  

[DE]Sofia told me to post it in here.

[DE]Sofia Today at 03:34

Hi demonicsangel,

After checking your account's mastery for the Star Chart, it appears that you have already maxed out the Star Chart.

What you're currently seeing appears to be a visual bug, In this case, you can send a report to the Warframe Dev Team regarding this issue so that they can address this in the future via the Warframe Bug Forums. They are regularly monitored for new ideas, complaints, bugs and general feedback about the game, so rest assured your voice will be best heard there. To visit the forums, please follow this link:

Warframe PS4 Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designer responsible quicker.

Enjoy Warframe!

below is link to support ticket, where you can find all the evidence needed to prove this a bug.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/1263622

I look forward to having this fixed.

DemonicsAngel

• 2 weeks later...