Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #210: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

4a7b169031d0eedc64b9264f320cfdbf.jpg

Bring on the laser traps and disappearing platforms, Danielle and Megan are ready to take on YOUR custom Dojo Obstacle Courses! Post a screenshot of your custom Obstacle Course in this thread and be ready during the stream if your Clan is picked!

ALSO, we’ve got amazing new Fan Art to show off and a Display Twitch Drop for a new featured Fan Art tonight!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, June 7th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Danielle or Megan will pop by for a visit!

2 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Good good and can we have some news for upcoming update sacrifice when can we expect 2 come??? And is Vlad frame coming in same time as sacrifice? 🤔

truthfully i hope he don't come. he is maybe the one to hold back the sacrifice. I'm okay with him coming later. two weeks later or month. he dose seem to need more work to his kit or all people going to do is put all the sleep, get RPG type of weapon. repeat.

2 minutes ago, Sunrisefire said:

truthfully i hope he don't come. he is maybe the one to hold back the sacrifice. I'm okay with him coming later. two weeks later or month. he dose seem to need more work to his kit or all people going to do is put all the sleep, get RPG type of weapon. repeat.

Quests and frames are done by different parts of the team, one does not affect the other.

Plus, I think they said that he was not a part of Sacrifice during devstream anyway.

Our clan Foxal would love to enter but the chance of anyone going to be online to be able to be at the dojo is minimal But I'll try my best! Is going to be 1AM or Midnight at the absolute earliest as we're an EU based clan ._.

Buuut have an image anyway, it cant hurt to see it anyway I guess (I say an image, I cant actually upload images as its refusing to here so a link will have to work instead)

And the times people have completed it in!

(the top 3 are very competitive... we're talking full Speed mods, the best jumping frames and hundreds of attempts)

i have an obstacle course not for those faint of heart :)    
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249789015890198538/454302264199348224/PS_Messages_20180607_110520.jpg If you think you have what it takes to master the Forge of Legends, come check out the Faded Void dojo or Psn me Chaotichaze421. We are the True tenno who prepare for all that may happen, including the apacolypse. Our robot army grows as the Void fills us with its Devestating yet Peaceful energy :

Clan: Yomi-49
Wow. A lot of open space on these.
Mine's a lot more claustrophobic.
34904602_10217288446469861_6527118003673
I'd say the hardest part of mine is that there are 22 soldiers hidden in it, and not all of them are right in the way either.
It focuses on reaction, exploration, and observation a bit more than agility and speed.
Soldier Groups in order:
-The Hex Guards (Pictured)
-The Laser Grunt
-The Invisible Soldier
-The Ambush (Pictured)
-The Box Guards (Pictured)
-The Flaming Tower Three
-The Wall Soldier
-The Four Bishops (Pictured)
-The Sniper

Totally not fair!Because of the chat bug that I've had since 8-22-17 I cannot be in my dojo with anyone at the same time.Also cannot be in any relay or Cetus with other people.So that also means i cannot trade/sell/Buy or anything dealing with contact with any other player.I have tried everything.If anyone can help me with this and get my trade to work i will give you any PRIME Warframe/Weapon of your choice of the MANY i have eg. Ash Banshee Rhino Sayrn Trinity Volt Vauban Hydroid Valkry etc etc.

Archived