Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Please tone down Dust / particle clouds

DiBBz

im not even kidding it clogs up so much of the screen it makes it look ugly.  doesn't matter what map it is. grineer shipyards. grineer settlement or corpus outpost etc etc there is to many dust,snow,gas clouds everywhere. 

G05HVPY.jpg

V3HIbJN.jpg

and it isn't exactly like its in certain area's no its focused in a area around the player. meaning everywhere you travel no matter if its ziplines etc clouds are everywhere (YES: including the ziplines)

can this be adjusted please ?

Edited by DiBBz

4 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

Isn't this part of the graphic settings?Forgot the name but  the one with the description that turns on/off lit rays and fog effects?

volumetric lighting. and from what i gathered i have no clue.

point being tho. that even if it was mostly linked to that setting. it shouldn't be in such dense and large quantity let alone constantly spawning around the player. in certain locations on the tilesets sure i understand that. but its literately everywhere. it clogs up your view when trying to aim or cast abilities. 

2 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

point being tho. that even if it was mostly linked to that setting. it shouldn't be in such dense and large quantity let alone constantly spawning around the player. in certain locations on the tilesets sure i understand that. but its literately everywhere. it clogs up your view when trying to aim or cast abilities. 

I think this comes down to personal preference. I personally have no issues with it and rather like the effects. 

2 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I wouldn't look at DE_Steves twitter if i were you.

thats fog. thats completely different to this.

these are just sporadic clouds spawning around the player. what steve showed is a more improved fog system. the fog im fine with the dust/gas clouds is what i have an issue with