Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

On Thursday, June 07, 2018 at 1:39 PM, BionicLuke said:

D E L E T     L I M B O

...like really, at least rework him, you spent 5 months rebalancing things and the worst offender is still there

Amen brother!

I know this will be censored, but I'll say it anyway.

- Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

Considering raids were removed and half the builds I used were nerfed to the point of being nearly uuseless, this is pointless. I was using all slots a few months ago, after nerfs and content removal, all I´ve been doing was deleting loadouts (EV trin, Bless trin, JV Nekros, LoR Rhino, LoR Vauban, PoE ember, PoE Chroma, Focus Banshee... the list goes on). Now it is time to delete trinity link build. You should double the riven mod capacity instead, at least they are useful (at least until you decide to nerf the weapons they are used in, like you did with whips recently). 

- Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!

Will we have major updates ever again? If so, I hope they are not as bad as Plains of Eidolon. This seems to me like a desperate attempt to improve steamchart numbers to disguise the playerbase loss. 

found an issue when I tidal suurged into a nullie that just spawned from a void rift. As he activated his bubble it cancelled tidal surge and locked me into the swan dive pose until i died.

That new tileset piece on Casta - Ceres for fissures is TERRIBLE! Uselessly intricate and tedious, takes forever to collect dropped resources and there are a thousand obstacles! I wanna get from point A to point B by NOT having to jump 30 times and waste time! And what's with that useless, unskippable frame landing cinematic at the start of some missions? It gives you the option to skip but guess what, it's bugged out and does nothing, you have to wait 10 seconds for that crap.

I came across a bug with the Kronen Prime earlier today before the connection issues started. For some odd reason, it likes to pop in and out of existence depending on what direction your warframe is facing in the Arsenal station. I haven't had the chance to bring it into a mission yet to see if it's happening while in combat as well, but I have to assume that it is until I'm able to check once the connection issues calm down a bit.

Is there any chance we will get a controller dead-zone setting for the pc version? most games have this setting and it drives me silly not having this setting 😂. I played GTA-V for a wile then came back to Warframe and i thought the game had input lag i tried looking at everything and even updating drivers for everything. finally i found the culprit, the dead-zone settings are hard set. just an Idea. most controller players would love this < < {❤️} > >

@[DE]Aidan

Archived