Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Goombpaler said:

Can we just get sacrifice please? Pretty please?

You people keep asking for it before it is ready and when it comes out and has a S#&$ ton of bugs you'll *@##$ about it. Just chill. It will be added when it is ready.

• In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

FINALLY, WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG? geezus christ guys, atleast you've done it. now i might do good squads with this aslong you added enough that is.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Nova’s Antimatter Drop base projectile damage is now reflected on the Abilities screen modified by Power Strength, and the multiplier also appears as an unchangeable 8x. This is purely a UI tweak to match how Antimatter Drop has functioned since its release.

So this is not a stealth buff and antimatter drop has always had 8 multiplier instead of 4?

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Operator being "sheathed" by your Warframe during a Second Dream cinematic.

Maybe "sheathed" doesn't have the same connotation in Canada? Because this is beautiful.

3 minutes ago, BionicLuke said:

D E L E T     L I M B O

...like really, at least rework him, you spent 5 months rebalancing things and the worst offender is still there

i still have no idea why forcing melee only mode (max range stasis + cataclysm) is supposed to fix limbo's trolling habit since the pre-reworked limbo

Just now, Netruitus said:

Give access to Region Chat too! Since there is a lot more fun spending time in Dojo, I really miss option to talk with people from Region chat.

yeah, they should Do that, I'd like to get to joke with region chat while in teh dojo (I do absolutely nothing there tho :V)

You should fix the delay in throwing the spear while fishing on Ivara's dashwire arrow. Besides, one should be able to swap between spears and baits while on the dashwire without having to go back to land to do so.

7 minutes ago, ngrazer said:

They fixed a bunch of those already...

Teleport won't happen unless you get Eidolon stuck on something which can be very easily avoided.

Shrine dont take shards, they fixed that a long time ago....

Ability not work, that's not just eidolon that's all game play

3 minutes ago, KillorKitten said:

I saw an update and I was excited, really anticipating The Sacrifice! Though these changes to the launcher make me think that it's coming very soon :3

hopefully

Just now, megamino said:

a small update but worth it, really waiting for the force windowed mode on windows 10 to fix

Wait, it wasn't just mine? For a while, I was the only one in my clan who had that problem. Kinda glad I'm not the only one, kinda not because it means more people are annoyed

Archived