Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  • The Recruitment Chat channel can now be accessed while in the Dojo! 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, BionicLuke said:

D E L E T     L I M B O

...like really, at least rework him, you spent 5 months rebalancing things and the worst offender is still there

The only real fix that needs to be made to Limbo is to not have his 2 affect allied projectiles. That's really all that DE needs to do to make him more team friendly. In his current state, he's actually a really good frame for controlling the battlefield when dealing with enemies. His problem unfortunately stems from the fact that he controls the battlefield too well, to the point that he forces allies to use melee if/when they don't wish to do so when his 2 is active. So long as allied projectiles aren't affected, I honestly don't think people would complain anywhere near as much.

1 minute ago, Goombpaler said:

Wait, it wasn't just mine? For a while, I was the only one in my clan who had that problem. Kinda glad I'm not the only one, kinda not because it means more people are annoyed

We also have posted the bug in the forum though

hace 15 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

It's been so long since they should have done this, that I did not expect it anymore

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  •  

Great!

Now let me buy additional build slots as well (and rename them), instead of being limited to A,B,C builds. 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

This may feel strange. On one hand, this helps with the lack of Reactants while on the other hand, this may lead to splitting the team (some Excavators will spawn in the same tileset). Will the amount of enemies be evenly splitted between multiple Excavators so teammates don't need to travel between different dig sites to get their Reactants?

Will need to test this out.

9 minutes ago, KillorKitten said:

I saw an update and I was excited, really anticipating The Sacrifice! Though these changes to the launcher make me think that it's coming very soon :3

next prime access is next week so it might be probably 2 weeks away. the next prime was also launched into the console build with the last console patch implying they intended for the prime access to drop before the sacrifice.  

il y a 18 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Operator being "sheathed" by your Warframe during a Second Dream cinematic.

What do you mean "fixed", I want Frost running around with his operator strapped on his back, oh my 😄

Thanks for the patch !

1 minute ago, ChadAgWing said:

Hey guys, I want to be able to read the announcement again because I found it funny. Is there a place where the current and any previous announcements can be found? Thank you! 😄

People usually post the redtext on Reddit, check there

Archived