Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

When is THE END of Beasts of the Sanctuary hotfixes?
These is becomes annoying, more than month u guys working on Onslaught.

For God sake, please fix old bugs and stop working on next updates and fixes. 😡😡

That's a double edged sword, bud. Work on new content/fixes and people complain about old bugs. Fix old bugs and people complain about no new content like they have been this entire year.

il y a 9 minutes, AvPCelticPredator a dit :

For God sake, please fix old bugs and stop working on next updates and fixes. 😡😡

Öhm wait what? In the first part you complain about hotfixes and in the part after this you say you want them to work on more fixes? Dafuq?

And you can see that all but one changes and fixes are not for Sanctuary Onslaught, cant you?

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The 'forced-logout 15 minutes after an update' has been changed to return you to the launcher instead; ideally this means that when you return to your PC you'll find the update already downloaded and ready to play!  
  • Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep! 

Thanks!

Just now, Xenophil said:

It's working as intended, LoS is needed.

the los system has its own issues as is, what voltage is talking about is related to the los issues rather then an issue with the zen itself. 
it still needs alot of polishing as a system. hopefully we get it. 

im interested in how shield lancer shields work and why they didnt do something with that mechanic instead of the line of sight system they have used. as i have seen enemy's who have spawned into an attack not be affected by said attack even tho before the changes they would (very noticeable in onslaught)

Way to go deploying this with the warning notification only appearing 3 minutes before hotfix deployment - I was already in the middle of an on-going MR test.

Right at the moment when the test was successfully completed, the hotfix notificattion banner popped up saying to stay in mission. There's no way to stop the MR test completion screen at that point so it tried to exit from the mission.

Lo and behold, the successful MR test registered as a failure and now have to wait another 24 hours.

10 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

Great!

Now let me buy additional build slots as well (and rename them), instead of being limited to A,B,C builds. 

You know you can rename build slots right now? Just press that icon on the right. As for more slots, that would be cool

mFM7iJd.jpg

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The 'forced-logout 15 minutes after an update' has been changed to return you to the launcher instead; ideally this means that when you return to your PC you'll find the update already downloaded and ready to play! 
  • Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!

First, that's awesome

Second, are you guys preparing for an upcoming quest with this feature? 😉

vor 8 Minuten schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

For God sake, please fix old bugs and stop working on next updates and fixes. 😡😡

whats wrong with u? ppl like u should stop crying like babys and complain or just dont write at all..

they dont fix thing u cry .... they fix things u cry...

for gods sake , please stop crying..

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

Nice choice, now players can afford more loadouts about their favourite Warframes.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

Oh boy, this means that people can defend two excavators and deal with frequent void fissures spawn? That's actually cool.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is a pretty good idea, as most players tend to be idle. This would actually help the players that want to get a major update, but are too tired to wait.

Now let's wait for the following: Vauban/Trinity/Wukong rework (Vauban is pretty weak outside his 3rd and 4th ability, Trinity got her Link nerfed by not doing any self-damage, and Wukong has no chance to survive the upcoming Melee 3.0, as well as being nerfed by the use of Exodias). We would also like to have Kuva Survival and Eidolon Hunts fixed, thank you.

29 minutes ago, iAmSwordsman said:

I only have one request: Remove Lunaro.

No. Just because you don't play something doesn't mean DE should slaughter it from the game as per Trials. The Lunaro and Conclave community is small in perspective to the rest of the game, but I rather not see another minority gutted from Warframe.

I still have the problem when going down the archwing and get the operator and return to the warframe, the sensitivity of the mouse increases exaggeratedly, really I am the only one who has this problem ?, since version 22.0 I have this problem, I can not use achwing in eidolon because it is unplayable, in Uranus I have the same problem I used translator, I hope you understand

6 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:
8 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

For God sake, please fix old bugs and stop working on next updates and fixes. 😡😡

That's a double edged sword, bud. Work on new content/fixes and people complain about old bugs. Fix old bugs and people complain about no new content like they have been this entire year.

My buddy lemme tell u something how our dear DEVS working, is similar to this:

Imagine preparing yourself a lunch, then you start eating and then leave it unfinished!

That is how we getting many updates, they something start and they never finish, if they dont find a solution for that updates, they just move on to the next one and that previous leave behind their back.

They are start on these to work and they didnt finish:

18 minutes ago, Naftal said:

So this is not a stealth buff and antimatter drop has always had 8 multiplier instead of 4?

It's not a buff, no. Previously, Antimatter Drop took 50k damage to max out and dealt 4x the absorbed damage, so 200k damage total. They changed it two hotfixes ago so it only takes 25k damage to max out instead, but they doubled the multiplier to 8x so it still deals 200k damage total. All they did was fix an extremely old bug where the damage multiplier in the ability window would increase or decrease based on your power strength, even though it was just an UI glitch and power strength never affected the damage multiplier at all.

12 minutes ago, Neo_Ganryu said:

The only real fix that needs to be made to Limbo is to not have his 2 affect allied projectiles. That's really all that DE needs to do to make him more team friendly. In his current state, he's actually a really good frame for controlling the battlefield when dealing with enemies. His problem unfortunately stems from the fact that he controls the battlefield too well, to the point that he forces allies to use melee if/when they don't wish to do so when his 2 is active. So long as allied projectiles aren't affected, I honestly don't think people would complain anywhere near as much.

Stasis affecting allied projectiles is only half of the problem. Yes, making it so his abilities do not affect allied projectiles would be one less thing for people to complain about, but at least in my case, my biggest issue with Limbo is how hard it shuts down other Warframes. Mobile Defense and you're taking Frost or Gara? Oh, there's a max range Limbo there freezing everything so now your entire ability kit's useless. He shuts down the entire battlefield, making everything far too easy and rendering quite a large number of Warframe abilities pointless by comparison.

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

My buddy lemme tell u something how our dear DEVS working, is similar to this:

Imagine preparing yourself a lunch, then you start eating and then leave it unfinished!

That is how we getting many updates, they something start and they never finish, if they dont find a solution for that updates, they just move on to the next one and that previous leave behind their back.

They are start on these to work and they didnt finish:

Warframe is a garden consisting of continual updates on a graveyard of gamemodes and mechanics which are left dead for at least 3 years at best before being returned. At least their relative consistency gives an indication for how long you need to leave the game for before things have changed.

After the Sacrifice, I wonder how many will take a break till the game is in its next palatable state.

32 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Good thing to have would be the ability to move our loadouts around for organization.

The same applies to mod/appearance configs.

PLEASE YES
Now with MR 25 players having a whopping 33 loadouts (which still isn't enough to have a Loadout per Warframe) it will be downright CRUEL to make us have to tediously reorganize loadouts. Please allow us to at least change the order client-side. I don't know the extent of the spaghetti code, but could it not work like the favorite-colors menu? Loadout order only persisting client-side? I wouldn't mind new installs of Warframe to each require reordering the loadouts, like one has to re-fave colors, if that's the easiest way to implement it. Right now I'm very very tired of having to put so much thought into which warframes I'll give a loadout, AND to try and decide in advance whether the next upcoming warframe deserves a slot. Pardon my rambly request.

Archived