Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  •  
  •  

Dats coo, 

But it doesnt matter for many of us if youre not going to reduce articula capacity costs or double orbiter capacity per room. 

They cost waaaay too much. Some of us would like to put them all on display but at 100 capacity each its not possible and doubly not possible with having any other decorations. Esp a ship like mines's. 

2 minutes ago, Givall said:

With the increased attention to Nova's Antimatter Drop, are there plans to fix the issue where, because it starts behind you, if you're aiming to the right, the drop will get stuck on you?

I main nova and can say i only see this when im  not hosting the mission. And its annoying. Plz fix.

Hmmmm an update to the Launcher that makes it something that people can leave on to pick up big updates at a time where it wouldn't be convenient for people to do so manually, right before a highly anticipated cinematic quest is poised to launch at some as yet undisclosed time in the future. Also directly before a PrimeTime....... Could this possibly mean that the Sacrifice is going to launch either late tonight or very early tomorrow. Guess we'll find out if there is anything to it during Prime Time ❤️

That said either way I'm sure people in timezones where big patches normally launch at inopportune hours when players are normally fast asleep or at work. So I'm sure there will be a ton of people who are thankful for the change regardless of the sacrifice launch window. 

Course it only really helps people if there are more rigid release windows. Cause they really need to know that the update is launching at 3AM their time and on a specific day to have left the Launcher running overnight on that day.

1 hour ago, iAmSwordsman said:

I only have one request: Remove Lunaro.

No.  I don't play Lunaro, but there are people who do and they should be able to enjoy it.  We all remember what happened to raids and that attitude towards in-game content should not be repeated.

I have some issues, if i use narta then try to stop it i cant unless i access the menu then it stops.

Sometimes when either changing items in arsenal NONE shows up on all slots and i cant come out of it unless i open chat view someones profile, hit menu then hit ESC to leave profile view, then i am able to teleport elswhere thats my workaround. Those are my issues,

Last issue that im sure is being fixed, is the fact that the dpad doest work in menus anymore, it was so great before. Thanks for your consideration

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)! 

oh yes! that's real good news, gonna go buy them right now, thanks!

• Nova’s Antimatter Drop base projectile damage

😰😰😰

• is now reflected on the Abilities screen modified by Power Strength, and the multiplier also appears as an unchangeable 8x. This is purely a UI tweak to match how Antimatter Drop has functioned since its release.

Whew dodged a bullet.

1 hour ago, BionicLuke said:

D E L E T     L I M B O

...like really, at least rework him, you spent 5 months rebalancing things and the worst offender is still there

In case you forgot, Limbo already got his rework, and a very good one at that. Stop being a sheep jumping aboard the hate train that some babies started and form your own opinions. I haven't seen a Limbo on public in ages and the ones I have seen all are very considerate and ask if the team is cool with them using abilities.

35 minutes ago, Givall said:

With the increased attention to Nova's Antimatter Drop, are there plans to fix the issue where, because it starts behind you, if you're aiming to the right, the drop will get stuck on you?

31 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

I main nova and can say i only see this when im  not hosting the mission. And its annoying. Plz fix.

yeah, it's due to lag and lag correction mechanism inducing position discrepancies between host and guests. the frame on the guest is not in the exact same position as the host, but ability spawns are entirely decided by the host, who sends the exact spawn location to the guests. so for the nova guests, this results in AMD spawning to the side or even behind the frame, making it very annoying to charge.

they can solve it too, i'm pretty sure they already did it for other abilities sporting similar problems.

1 hour ago, thefellowone said:

Why Teralyst's invulnerable state has been increased when he is summoned (spawns)?

Cos u need to kill it shields 1st in operator mod then u need to kill its limbs after that when all limbs are down u can kill it

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  • In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed.

Well, this is great news! :D Now I'll have more loadouts for the next set of primes and Excavation fissure missions won't be a pain anymore! Thank you DE! ^u^

Archived