Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

This sounds like it basically penalizes people staying by one excavator and actually playing together.

Well of course fix some random sh!t is more important than rebalance the efficiency problem in the sanctuary, the eidolons or fix all the rampant problems that plague the game.
There, some fix for the dojo, some fix for the orbiter, have fun!

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

Cool but I would prefer we have the option to buy D E and F for each of those loadout slots. Would also like to have A B and C for operators.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  • In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!
  • The Recruitment Chat channel can now be accessed while in the Dojo! 
  • The 'forced-logout 15 minutes after an update' has been changed to return you to the launcher instead; ideally this means that when you return to your PC you'll find the update already downloaded and ready to play! 
  • Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!
  • Nova’s Antimatter Drop base projectile damage is now reflected on the Abilities screen modified by Power Strength, and the multiplier also appears as an unchangeable 8x. This is purely a UI tweak to match how Antimatter Drop has functioned since its release.

Now this is an update i can get behind, some stuff that needed to be fixed/clarified got fixed/clarified, keep it up!

Look, I know the Devs are hard at work getting this new update out and we're INSANELY happy all of you guys give this stuff out for free, but there still need to be changes to some things, most notably (for me) Wukong being underpowered in may ways. The primary ability hardly works sometimes and has horrible AOE compared to other primary abilites (like Gara's), the tertiary is pretty useless apposed to him riding on a Nimbus cloud while being able to shoot with more harsh energy drain, and the quaternary as well as passive are going to be messed up once new melee combo changes go in. I know I speak for a tiny minority of players being a Wukong main, but he really does need a change badly.

Over 2 weeks since you destroyed controllers and still no fix. You've wasted the last 11 days of my affinity booster. I can't even play the game until you fix what you broke. 

When can we get a fix to controllers? because i'm not playing anymore until you fix what you broke.

Look controls are all messed up and unusable because up and down move at completely different speeds from left and right and there is no way to make them move at even speeds in settings.

You either get frustrating and unusable slowness with up and down with a usable left and right OR a usable up and down but with a left and right speed that moves at impossible to use speeds.
The look controls were perfectly fine before the controller changes. Please make all 4 look directions move at the same speed!

Can't you at the very least add the ability to change sensitivity for BOTH left and right and a seperate setting for up and down?

Thanks for the update!

Also, would love if you guys could re-consider the recent change to Zephyr, as now it's back to where it was, which breaks her movement animations when casting Turbulence:

edit: also before I forget, ever since this "fix" you constantly get stuck in "aim-glide mode" and you can't use your weapons or anything when occasionally casting Turbulence or Tailwind, resulting in having to leave missions mid-game:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/964893-zephyr-stuck-in-aim-glide-mode-after-using-abilities

Thanks!~

1 hour ago, Kurambik said:

In case you forgot, Limbo already got his rework, and a very good one at that. Stop being a sheep jumping aboard the hate train that some babies started and form your own opinions. I haven't seen a Limbo on public in ages and the ones I have seen all are very considerate and ask if the team is cool with them using abilities.

first of all, the "already got his rework" argument is not an argument. If something has a problem, it has a problem. No matter how many times it has been patched up already.

secondly: this is my opinion and I don't see why it shouldn't be. If other people dislike Limbo just as I do then maybe, but just maybe, there is a problem with it.

thirdly: you must be very lucky to encounter such limbo players, the most I happen to play with just activate 4 + 2 as soon as they're in and ruin the fun for anyone else. Hell, they even start blaming you if you break their bubble of stupidity called statis because you want to shoot your guns in a third person shooter.

but lastly: you dodged my point entirely. The developers lately have been working on bringing back some much needed balance to the game, yet they left the most unbalanced thing of them all intact, which also happens to be the most annoying one for players that do not want anything to do with it. I don't know about the others, but when I play a game I'd like for it to capture my attention, and not to just play by itself. Limbo is the opposite of that: you press 2 buttons and everything in a 45m area becomes literally harmless. As that wasn't bad enough, he also has no energy issues doing so, and even if he had one he could just stay rifted and ignore everything around him anyways. He's the opposite of fun, the opposite of "active", and worst of all he FORCES his boring game style onto his teammates, which is why he gets the hate he rightfully deserves.

...but oh no I'm just a sheep because if you find flaws into something then it must be that you're a mindless baby, yeah?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  • In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!
  • The Recruitment Chat channel can now be accessed while in the Dojo! 
  • The 'forced-logout 15 minutes after an update' has been changed to return you to the launcher instead; ideally this means that when you return to your PC you'll find the update already downloaded and ready to play! 
  • Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!
  • Made the launcher aware of high-DPI displays for improved font legibility and smoother scrolling.
  • Nova’s Antimatter Drop base projectile damage is now reflected on the Abilities screen modified by Power Strength, and the multiplier also appears as an unchangeable 8x. This is purely a UI tweak to match how Antimatter Drop has functioned since its release.

Brilliant  DE

So many of these changes were on my personal wishlist and you managed to tick so many off at once 👍

Archived