Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9.1 is live!

Changes:

• Optimized HUD code slightly. This fixes problems caused by playing with VSync disabled and joining a mission in progress with a poor network connection.
  • Relaxed some performance sensor thresholds that were spamming us with diagnostics when you quit the game, which resulted in a crash.

Fixes:

• Fixed region auto-detection.
  • Fixed Specters with some projectile weapons (Supra and Paracyst in particular) shooting bullets that curve towards the player's target. No Zorg ZF1 allowed....yet...
  • Fixed the camera clipping and violently stuttering through the wall in a Grineer Forest Capture tileset. 
  • Fixed script errors caused by numerous Warframe Abilities.

Can you all just break up this terrible monotony of unappreciative posts?  Golly you guys, enjoy and reflect on the changes instead of harassing DE in every. single. hotifx post about bugs and fixes and changes.  They're going dark until Tennocon, anyways, so show some patience. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimized HUD code slightly. This fixes problems caused by playing with VSync disabled and joining a mission in progress with a poor network connection.

are you going to fix vsync tho?? my screen is 60hz and i generally have 60fps until i enter missions with high particle frames, but if i change my settings to unlimited fps in the same mission i have above 100 frames. if i set it to 72fps limited i sit on 69fps and if i set it to 120fps it sits on 112fps. ive only had this issue since recent updates, i noticed it during the particle update. its very annoying on my eyes when i primary use vsync and have never had less then 60fps before in this game since making my custom rig. right now im unlimited fps and im above 260fps.. can you please look into this issue. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Specters with some projectile weapons (Supra and Paracyst in particular) shooting bullets that curve towards the player's target. No Zorg ZF1 allowed....yet...

Wait that already works? The bots seem to have read my Fan Concept ideas! Who knows what else they secretly develop without us noticing it

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

No Zorg ZF1 allowed....yet...

Buzlok much ?

Well, it's still lacking the rocket launcher, arrow launcher (with exploding or poisonous gas heads), net launcher, and flamethrower. Not so sure about the Ice-Cube System, you know, cold damage not being so great.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️

While you're at it, is it possible to ADD OPTION TO PICK SCHOOLS FROM ARSENAL? It would be an amazing QoL since I like to use different focus schools with different warframes. Problem is most of the time I forget to change school, hopefully I'm not the only one with this problem 😛

1 minute ago, _Bubu_ said:

I wish people would stop complaining about something not getting fixed... They do their best and are always working 24/7 on this game. Just give them a break. It's an amazing game, don't let one little thing ruin it for you

^

Archived