Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, Aldrr said:

Uh it seems something's wrong with the countdown timers. For example:

• Rescue missions (like the current sortie 2): if the enemy notices the player or already on high alert, the timer until hostage death ticks down in... seconds
  • Mobile defense: time from inserting the "payload" to successful hack is similarly fast

Forward timers (like on survival) seem to be okay though

On your point with Rescue missions, No, They don't even have to be alerted, seen or anything. I ran in there solo (like matchmaking solo) and the second I opened the door, While invisible as Loki, Nothing triggered, The mission instantly failed.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The 'forced-logout 15 minutes after an update' has been changed to return you to the launcher instead; ideally this means that when you return to your PC you'll find the update already downloaded and ready to play! 
  • Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!

Schweet!

50 minutes ago, Gaz-Sama said:

looks like there is abug with sortie rescue having a zero second timer as soon as you enter the prison! RIP the hostage

i'm also getting that, but in void fissures. and it's not like there are an abundance of fissures for any given tier to choose from.

The auto-logout returning to launcher, excavation void fissure spawn rate (omg thank you), and loadout slot cap increase strike me as the standout quality-of-life improvements that look very handy and nice for this hotfix.  Just putting the word out there so you guys at DE know which things feel handy from a player perspective (a little positive feedback to let you know you're hitting the mark with some of these little tweaks!).  Thanks, team.

YAY! more loadout slots! this is great, never enough slots it seems 😛 However what would be really nice when at the navigation screen in the "change loadout" section would be three buttons next to each loadout slot for the three different configurations to each loadout, they wouldn't have to be particularly big buttons, just give them a tooltip text for their individual labels. this I would dearly love as it would save me a trip to the arsenal if I want to chose a different config or check I'm using the right one 🙂 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Specters with some projectile weapons (Supra and Paracyst in particular) shooting bullets that curve towards the player's target. No Zorg ZF1 allowed....yet...

*HEAVY BREATHING*

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

How about 1).  Allow us to sort this manually or 2) Sort this alphabetically?

Having the load outs in the order they became available is a real pain.  There is no rhyme or reason to them and no way to sort them other than manually redoing them all.

Thanks.

When can we donate more types of decorations to our dojo? Specifically Articula, would really like to have one for each of our members on display.

In a similar fashion, I'm looking to get enough loadout slots for each frame, or maybe redo how we apply customization to our Articula?

5 hours ago, ngrazer said:

It should be clear by now that DE has completely stopped caring about PoE content, especially now they're hoping the sacrifice and the new item work will make us forget about issues with older content so I'm sorry to say but everyone hoping DE will actually pay attention to the PC crowd's complaint should just stop while they're ahead

Also, the excavation fissure change does indeed sound exciting, but after doing a neat hour long run of an excavation mission with friends a while back this is just a bloody stupid choice considering how damn string certain enemies (bombards and gunners) are, causing enemies later on top pretty much one shot the excavator, so unless something is done about how pathetic the excavator is, no point going for more than maybe 5 relics opened

I know some people are just going to say "just bring in a defensive frame", "just use energy cells to keep restoring shields" or "then don't stay for such a long run", problem here is defensive frames like frost will only be effective to a certain extent before they become useless, energy cell carries have very, very, very inconsistent spawns, so i can never trust there will be enough cells to keep shields up and lastly, excavation fissures are by far the most efficient, what with players being able to clear out one relic in just under 3 minutes as opposed to survival's 5 and defense's 30, so of course this would be the one that i at least would make use of for long runs.

At this rate, DE will eventually become no better than other 3A Devs who never listen to their fans. Right now some feedback actually gets registered to them, but for the most part they seem to just want to appeal to console Tenno (refer to Twitter in regards to the cursor update, just a handful of comments from console players, "we're in it", dozens of comments from pc players, "did your say something?") And the only to get their attention, a big name YouTuber complains about it, please DE, don't stain your already faltering reputation further, before most players completely lose faith in one of the most respected dev teams in the industry right now

Hydron is missing its "Wave cleared" message after some waves, I noticed. And was a nice experience having no timers on MD, but a very bad for ppl who did the Rescue Sortie, rip 😞

And my glyph on the website rarely changes, too, after I changed mine ingame. Changed back to the butterflies a month or so ago and the Tennocon glyph is still being used here.

30 minutes ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

It should be clear by now that DE has completely stopped caring about PoE content, especially now they're hoping the sacrifice and the new item work will make us forget about issues with older content so I'm sorry to say but everyone hoping DE will actually pay attention to the PC crowd's complaint should just stop while they're ahead

Also, the excavation fissure change does indeed sound exciting, but after doing a neat hour long run of an excavation mission with friends a while back this is just a bloody stupid choice considering how damn string certain enemies (bombards and gunners) are, causing enemies later on top pretty much one shot the excavator, so unless something is done about how pathetic the excavator is, no point going for more than maybe 5 relics opened

I know some people are just going to say "just bring in a defensive frame", "just use energy cells to keep restoring shields" or "then don't stay for such a long run", problem here is defensive frames like frost will only be effective to a certain extent before they become useless, energy cell carries have very, very, very inconsistent spawns, so i can never trust there will be enough cells to keep shields up and lastly, excavation fissures are by far the most efficient, what with players being able to clear out one relic in just under 3 minutes as opposed to survival's 5 and defense's 30, so of course this would be the one that i at least would make use of for long runs.

At this rate, DE will eventually become no better than other 3A Devs who never listen to their fans. Right now some feedback actually gets registered to them, but for the most part they seem to just want to appeal to console Tenno (refer to Twitter in regards to the cursor update, just a handful of comments from console players, "we're in it", dozens of comments from pc players, "did your say something?") And the only to get their attention, a big name YouTuber complains about it, please DE, don't stain your already faltering reputation further, before most players completely lose faith in one of the most respected dev teams in the industry right now

I'm pretty sure the excavator will break instantly regardless of the changes after 5 relics. Use a defense frame like everyone always has done, problem solved. Frost can stack his bubbles btw, it takes a long time for him to become ineffective...

hace 17 minutos, blink8888 dijo:

Please fix the Eidolon hunt where we deal 0 damage to synovia, even when we shot at the correct part and also when the shield are down too .__.

yeah cmon! , guys is really annoying that you cant break his part once the shield is down .. it was fine before this week hotfixes,, i hope you can fix this, soon as posible thx.

1 hour ago, KaiJuKIN said:

yeah cmon! , guys is really annoying that you cant break his part once the shield is down .. it was fine before this week hotfixes,, i hope you can fix this, soon as posible thx.

Ikr, I got blamed because they say I missed all of my shot when the shield are down, which really annoys me when they're not the one that shotting down the synovia -__-

2 hours ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

-snip-

Limbo with Narrow Minded. It puts a bubble around the excavator that lasts longer than it takes to finish extracting, and can't be broken by enemies regardless of level. Squad-mates find cells, Limbo camps in his bubble and melees enemies that get inside. Congratulations, you now have an unbeatable setup.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Specters with some projectile weapons (Supra and Paracyst in particular) shooting bullets that curve towards the player's target. No Zorg ZF1 allowed....yet...

Very happy to see this fix but there is still long way to go.... 

Archived