[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

Posted (edited)

Why Teralyst's invulnerable state has been increased when he is summoned (spawns)?

Edited by thefellowone
More specific question
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 16

Posted (edited)

When can Zenistar be fixed? It is still very inconsistent since the melee changes and makes it alot less useful due to geometry.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9

Changes:

• Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!

INB4 The Sacrifice ships at 2 AM ET.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 11
  • Haha 11
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 41

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Operator being "sheathed" by your Warframe during a Second Dream cinematic.

please.. someone.. I need a screenshot of this
I need to see this more than anything

• Like 9
  • Haha 11
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 35

Posted (edited)

yah 

Spoiler

-The Recruitment Chat channel can now be accessed while in the Dojo! 

When A regional chat?

Edited by -FF-Drakulon
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

D E L E T     L I M B O

...like really, at least rework him, you spent 5 months rebalancing things and the worst offender is still there

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 8
  • Applause 8
  • Upvote 28

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

Image result for IMGUR YES

• Like 16
  • Haha 8
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 13

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

OH MY GLOB YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!

Ohohhohho.. WELL NOW. It seems Sacrifice is so close I can SMELL it.

• Like 21
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

We need more haha xD

I hope Sacrifice will drop on Friday next week.. :)

Edited by -TSA-Swaggi
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!
  • In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!
  • The Recruitment Chat channel can now be accessed while in the Dojo! 
  • The 'forced-logout 15 minutes after an update' has been changed to return you to the launcher instead; ideally this means that when you return to your PC you'll find the update already downloaded and ready to play! 
  • Leaving the launcher idle will now periodically re-check for updates every 30 minutes; again, if you want to go to bed before a major update this means you can just leave the launcher open and it'll download it while you sleep!
  • Made the launcher aware of high-DPI displays for improved font legibility and smoother scrolling.
  • Nova’s Antimatter Drop base projectile damage is now reflected on the Abilities screen modified by Power Strength, and the multiplier also appears as an unchangeable 8x. This is purely a UI tweak to match how Antimatter Drop has functioned since its release.

Fixes:

• Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within where the Operator would lose their Void abilities.
  • Fixed Onslaught Efficiency pickup counter not tracking correctly after a Host migration occurs.
  • Fixed Operator being "sheathed" by your Warframe during a Second Dream cinematic.
  • Fixed the Gear wheel overlapping the pause menu UI.
  • Fixed a script error if a squadmate leaves while transitioning between mission & Orbiter.

nice

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, Sergster said:

agreed I think its tonight cause they did the hotfix right now that means leave the pc on for today guys and get ready to see a new loading screen when u wake up :D

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sergster said:

yes, in about 30 or 29 days, it says it on the sacrifice page

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

The Recruitment Chat channel can now be accessed while in the Dojo! 

Give access to Region Chat too! Since there is a lot more fun spending time in Dojo, I really miss option to talk with people from Region chat.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • Upvote 2

I saw an update and I was excited, really anticipating The Sacrifice! Though these changes to the launcher make me think that it's coming very soon :3

• Like 1

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

Good thing to have would be the ability to move our loadouts around for organization.

The same applies to mod/appearance configs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9