Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

In an effort to make Excavation Fissures more enjoyable and successful, we've increased the Void Fissures spawn rates depending on how many Excavators are deployed!

"more enjoyable" no, this will be the first time excavation-fissure are playable at all.

Fix the rest of the excavations missions (all the non-fissure ones) :

- Not enough energy-core-enemies spawning to sustain a 2nd excavator, much less a 3rd.

- low levels planets are even worse, huge amount of time pass before even one energy-core-enemy spawns at all, sometimes even all other enemies dont spawn either.

- specially in hieracon pluto (the place i know best), enemies get stuck on portions of the map, rooms, details of the map that act as a "barrier" and make them become stuck on a section, small passages were enemies become bottled together and stuck, etc. The game needs to unspawn enemies that are detected as stuck and not moving towards players.

- lotus repeatedly spitting out the same information about feeding and defending diggers, every time a new digger is activated.

- maps that create too many in-between tiles-sets, between the tile-sets that actually have diggers, making a big waste of time just running around to reach a new zone.

- tile-sets that have 2 or 3 spots for new diggers, yet the game only creates 1 new digger on that zone, and then sends you to a new tile-set.

Please, please, fix excavation missions, they are still the most efficient places to farm relics and other prizes, were we take the risk of separating the team to rush more diggers, and if its successful we get rewarded very fast. In fact its the only endless mission that creates a goo challenge and risk, needs good playing and coordination, and rewards well and fast (so dont nerf that part please).

8 hours ago, BionicLuke said:

D E L E T     L I M B O

...like really, at least rework him, you spent 5 months rebalancing things and the worst offender is still there

To play limbo first you should master him

Cause he is the best in some areas of the game man. 

16 minutes ago, OptimusPrimuser said:

To play limbo first you should master him

Cause he is the best in some areas of the game man. 

That's quite true, I got some of my clanmates that play really good as Limbo and it make the mission goes really nicely, especially on long mission on sortie like Mobile Defense, Defense, etc.

but then when I get into random run...  most of the time the only limbo player I found are AFK-ing after using Cataclysm..... which gave me a love and hate relationship with Limbo haha.

6 hours ago, SuicidalEclipse said:

energizing dash bubble appearing behind void dash location?

It seems to be lag issue when playing in public, DE can't fix that. But if that experienced when playing solo, then something is wrong.

Leaving the launcher open will check for updates every minutes and download them while you sleep. This is awesome...however, one simple suggestion...why not just put a release date on the launch, so that way we don't have to leave our launchers open every single night while we sleep?..Seems a smarter approach than an entire community disabling sleep mode on their pc's and leaving them running 24/7.

Just now, XxSpiritWolfxX said:

Please add an option where we can have the old controller controls back the UI courser is an absolute pain in the butt with a controller please give us the option to switch back to normal controls like it was before the UI update.

Relax man, they will change the UI soon, so it will not matter.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

all nice and fine, but what would be far more usefull to me, is if i could buy more riven mod slots...

I've never seen a 75% discount on plat as a daily before today. (logged in so I could make sure I got a prime cape thingy from twitch just in case the controls ever get fixed) 

I'm sad that I won't get to use it, as I won't spend money on this game until it's fixed.

25 minutes ago, sorities said:

I've never seen a 75% discount on plat as a daily before today. (logged in so I could make sure I got a prime cape thingy from twitch just in case the controls ever get fixed) 

I'm sad that I won't get to use it, as I won't spend money on this game until it's fixed.

So your not gonna ever buy plat? Also its hard for something to get fixed if they dont have funds. Im sure they have funds im just pointing that out.

so its like this, i have my personal pc, and we have our own internet cafe here in the philippines, its all connected to one internet and router modem. so no matter what pc i used whenever i log in to steam i play the warframe launcher then it just turns white and says. 
"Update failed! 
content servers are temporarily unavailable. 
the update will restart shortly." 
so basically i exit the launcher and steam and login to try again but still the same. and i want to know why? is it because i redeemed codes that i saw on the net and my ip address got banned or is it still the hot fix from this month this past week. its been like this for almost 3 days now. pls help me

btw i can still access the warframe site and log in. is it like this for everybody? i really wanna get back in game. can someone help me please.

lZxr18D2kny9PV5YHJRT9zNlf?token=eyJhbGciZYCHlt7KoYsFFdTnneZVw1VM7?token=eyJhbGci

sorry, I understand that this is a strange sound but you can play a fighting game that you have once shown to make as one of the conclave modes. just by itself it is very convenient. and the reputations in the Kanklava and the Conclave will play more conveniently.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

We are still two slots short, to have a loadout for every frame in the game. 

Please Megan, i do not want to leave any of them out.

Archived