Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.9 + 22.20.9.1 + 22.20.9.2

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, Reanimated_Acolyte said:

Would it be possible to allow us to click and drag to rearrange our loadouts? With the newest addition of an extra 10 loadouts available, organizing them all is bit of a process XD

That would be much appreciated. Also, make the switch panel a looped/revolving list (like that if you don't see what i'm talking about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiUfnrxFPBo).

8 hours ago, 7grims said:

- tile-sets that have 2 or 3 spots for new diggers, yet the game only creates 1 new digger on that zone, and then sends you to a new tile-set.

a long time ago, they used to spawn on each site of a tile before switching to another tile. but it has been changed, and though i can't recall in which update, i'm pretty sure i remember reading something about it by a staff member about being it by design.

2 hours ago, Scourger said:

I actually have 0 xD
Do loadouts work with those? I'm confused.

yes, articulae display a loadout of your choice, and let you set poses. so if you have 15 loadouts, you can only display 15 different articulae simultaneously (you can put 25 if you want, but -poses excepted- you'll have duplicates).

Ah, I see you deleted my comment in this topic (from the first page) with link to my topic regarding ignored Eidolon bugs (they exist at least since February) instead of making a statement regarding the situation. Right when it became too popular. What a shame. Here's the proof from cached version: https://i.imgur.com/OGo7LGQ.png

Here's it again:

11 hours ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

It should be clear by now that DE has completely stopped caring about PoE content, especially now they're hoping the sacrifice and the new item work will make us forget about issues with older content so I'm sorry to say but everyone hoping DE will actually pay attention to the PC crowd's complaint should just stop while they're ahead

That's exactly why we should never stop reminding them there are still game-breaking bugs out there.

5 hours ago, Scourger said:

I actually have 0 xD
Do loadouts work with those? I'm confused.

Yup. The look of the articulas is determined by the loadouts.
The limit of the different appearances of those is set by the number of loadouts.

16 hours ago, BionicLuke said:

but lastly: you dodged my point entirely. The developers lately have been working on bringing back some much needed balance to the game, yet they left the most unbalanced thing of them all intact, which also happens to be the most annoying one for players that do not want anything to do with it. I don't know about the others, but when I play a game I'd like for it to capture my attention, and not to just play by itself. Limbo is the opposite of that: you press 2 buttons and everything in a 45m area becomes literally harmless. As that wasn't bad enough, he also has no energy issues doing so, and even if he had one he could just stay rifted and ignore everything around him anyways. He's the opposite of fun, the opposite of "active", and worst of all he FORCES his boring game style onto his teammates, which is why he gets the hate he rightfully deserves.

...but oh no I'm just a sheep because if you find flaws into something then it must be that you're a mindless baby, yeah?

You can always join pre-made groups and ask for nobody to bring Limbo or else have them bring a specific build. By playing public you should be open to dealing with anything the team may bring including setups designed to troll. 

With regards to "opposite of active" the same can be said for any DPS or CC frame because they will kill all of your enemies and leave you leeching affinity and loot, or just running around to find the enemies. In most maps, the amount of geometry will force you into melee range irrelevant if you can use your guns or not so the "melee only" is not really relevant since you can just press E instead of click and it will have the same result in normal missions without modifiers (taking Limbo to a rifle only sortie is an issue of poor planning by your team-mate not the frame's design, almost as bad as taking a DPS frame to a radiation sortie and then "accidentally" killing the whole team). 

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the maximum amount of 'Loadout' slots you can purchase with Platinum (now 20 max)!

Any idea if Operator has loadout slots too? We have been asking for this for years now lol

Rework Limbo.
Please DE, make him more team-friendly before his prime release for pete's sake. I don't want to play solo for weeks after his prime release.
I want to feel good playing as Limbo on my team, not as a guy that makes people instantly abort mission when he finds out there's a limbo on hydron.

24 minutes ago, Irisena said:

Rework Limbo.
Please DE, make him more team-friendly before his prime release for pete's sake. I don't want to play solo for weeks after his prime release.
I want to feel good playing as Limbo on my team, not as a guy that makes people instantly abort mission when he finds out there's a limbo on hydron.

No, limbo has already gone through a Rework and if they change it again it will upset a lot of people. 

The Excavation and Launcher changes sound very nice. I hope they work out as well in the game as they do on paper, i think there will still be an issue with overlapping Excavators when you basically finish your relic and simultaneously pop a 2nd one (because then, once again, you'll have to get 10 reactant within 1 excavators time)

Launcher changes have me hoping i can wake up to a certain cinematic quest being fully installed 😄 Lovely

hace 2 horas, LordSilverSwift dijo:

No, limbo has already gone through a Rework and if they change it again it will upset a lot of people. 

Untrue, unfundamented. If they make his stupid bubble has less range so you can only cover half the map with full range build would be better.

Archived