Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave load out slots purchasable from Teshin but not showing up

Triplinster

Hotfix 22.20.9 Allowed players to buy more Conclave loadout slots from Teshin even after having a total of 10 slots (old limit). 

But after purchasing the load out slots, you can't access them in game.

It would be nice to be able to use more load out slots. Players have been asking for this. Welcome change if bug is fixed and more load out slots are usable.

Spoiler

DaJgceR.jpg

Spoiler

wFb9svS.jpg

Spoiler

x3j4H0r.jpg

Spoiler

d9fk3L0.jpg

Images provided by Grinlok as I did not have enough standing to purchase and try this myself.

Edited by Triplinster

Just tried buying a new loadout slot to see if there was an error on the info provided and bow i can confirm. Just bought an additional loadout slot, went into arsenal and created the new slot. Now i have 11 loadout slots to customize, but only the first 10 can be seen on screen and used in the actual game.

Edited by Stormdragon

Hey Conclave Tenno! Being able to buy more than 10 Conclave loadout slots was an unintentional change in Hotfix 22.20.9Currently the UI does not support these additional slots. 

If you are affected by this issue you can either contact Customer Support and submit a ticket to have your standing refunded or wait until a future Update where we will fix the UI!

5 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Currently the UI does not support these additional slots. 

This implies that I should go do some Conclave soon so I can fit in more configurations, when the UI does support said slots.

"These puppets will not stop me; I will attack in many forms." - Hunhow, Second Dream.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Added 'when' variable.