Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condition Overload powerlevel?

Flutterella

Question

So I started using the Condition Overload I found a while back on my Dex Dakra, and I'm a bit concerned it's going to trivialize the rest of the game. Am I off here or does Condition Overload feel very powerful? (I'm up to Eris for reference)

6 answers to this question

It IS very powerful yes, but not ever melee weapon is a great status weapon to take advantage of it, and the mod itself is fairly difficult to obtain. If you're up to Eris then your melee weapon with CO should be doing a ton of damage. It gets a little more difficult to do damage as you get further in/start doing longer missions (endless types) and CO will help

Condition Overload is one of the best Melee mods in the game. It works best with high status weapons like lesion, Twin Basolk, and Galatine Prime. It multiplies the damage of every status effect so you can kill lvl 100 - 150+ enemies very fast. It's not like Maiming Strike which turns every weapon into a red critting Monster but if you want your status weapon deal with Sortie 3 and above, CO is a No Brainer. 

Just going to point out that if you're still clearing the starmap then it will feel very OP. When you get to "end game" stuff I wouldn't call it necessary, but it certainly helps a lot. Like the rest said it's a great mod and given the incoming melee redo and the nerf to spin-2-win it will probably be the new top meta mod.

11 hours ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Just going to point out that if you're still clearing the starmap then it will feel very OP. When you get to "end game" stuff I wouldn't call it necessary, but it certainly helps a lot. Like the rest said it's a great mod and given the incoming melee redo and the nerf to spin-2-win it will probably be the new top meta mod.

Some time ago developpers said they will also introduce a more powerfull effect when status goes over 100% so crit will go down and status will go up.

Condition Overload is THE most powerful melee mod. 

Because it doesn't care about the source of status effects. You can stack up procs from your frame, your companion, your weapons AND your melee, all at the same time. 

And because it's not a +60% damage per proc but a 1.6x times damage per proc. The first would give you +60/120/180/240% damage for 1/2/3/4 procs, but how it actually works is it gives you +60/156/309/555% bonus. 

Edited by Autongnosis

i mean probably making condition overload functional u need the following:

-a weapon with 3 4 status effects i recommend a plague kripath cuz it has 4 at base

- sentinel weapon (Taxon) would be ideal for a 5th stack

- feel free to add corrosive to ur zaw this way u have 6 status effects

- you can add viral and blast to ur taxon and that way u have up to 8 status effects

congrats u just achieved 60% x 8 more mele damage on a single enemy 🙂 basically 480+ dmg

is it reliable ?

yes ofcourse but not for levels 50-70 and below cuz most probably u shot one hit those with a moist noodle 🙂