Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Stuck in "Aim-Glide Mode" After Using Abilities

HalfDarkShadow

Hey there! So the past day or so ever since the Zephyr change in Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1, I've noticed I've been getting this bug, what seems to happens sporadically during missions. Since this was happening enough times (and wasn't a one-time occurrence), I decided to keep my recording software up during the next time I logged in (earlier today) and just played until I eventually ran into this issue again. Funny enough after my first or second mission of the day, I get it pretty quick, so this is the result of what happens:

As you can see, I can't seem to do anything during this state. I can't use weapons, nor abilities, and using the /unstuck command doesn't do anything to help remedy this either.

As of now, I'm still trying to diagnosis the bug and why it happens, and how to replicate it, and so far the only link I could find is this happens when casting specific abilities Tailwind or Turbulence while in air, possibly while you're aim-gliding (via aiming down sights in mid-air). I don't know the other factors to replicate it, as again it seems to happen on a whim (it could be other outside forces via enemy interaction, terrain, etc), but this is as much I could figure out.

I really hope this gets addressed soon as it's been sadly frustrating having to abandon mid-mission when this happens.

Thank you!~

Yep, this just happened to me as well. It seemed to occur in two stages. At first I could still shoot and use abilities, it was just the animation that was stuck. Then somehow in attempting to fix it with using various abilities I got myself into the state HalfDarkShadow describes. In this state I also had some difficulty changing direction. I eventually let the enemies down me, but pressing X to respawn did not work. Fortunately running out the bleedout time and respawning fixed it.

On 2018-06-07 at 7:32 PM, Anserian said:

Yep, this just happened to me as well. It seemed to occur in two stages. At first I could still shoot and use abilities, it was just the animation that was stuck. Then somehow in attempting to fix it with using various abilities I got myself into the state HalfDarkShadow describes. In this state I also had some difficulty changing direction. I eventually let the enemies down me, but pressing X to respawn did not work. Fortunately running out the bleedout time and respawning fixed it.

That's pretty much exactly what happens in my cases. After weapons and abilities stop functioning, the only thing I can really do is aim in different directions to turn but that's it.

And ah, I didn't know about the bleedout part! I'll have to try that next time that happens so I don't have to abandon missions midway through lol.