Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parts hunting

Meltface

Is it just me, or is anyone else finding it extremely difficult to get blueprints for warframe parts? Is there a higher chance of getting it if you go in a squad? I've been alternating between being in a squad and going solo, and after 2 days of boss hunting, so far all I've managed to get is the Ash chassis.

Each boss has a themed set of component blueprints... if you found the boss that drops Ash parts, make a note and look for another boss! Good luck!

Thanks for the reply Steve. I'm pretty sure you've posted this sort of thing numerous times, as I've come across it whilst browsing the forums. I just wanted to know if there's a higher chance of getting the blueprints if you're in a squad.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why people complain about the boss drops. I got the Ember Systems and Ember Helmet on my first two tries with Sargas Ruk on Tethys, 3 more times, didn't get anything, then, I got the Ember chassis. Just keep doing the boss with friends. I guess squad does increase the chances of a drop by a little bit right Steve? Because if you have a packed Squad, you can kill the bosses much faster, which allows you to get to extraction faster, and do it again faster.

It's really a matter of chance. There are people that have been farming for days, be it in squad or solo, and yet only get mats like orokin cell or alloy plating. For them, having gone through hours and hours of farming and still recieve nothing is extremely frustrating. I guess you just got lucky.