Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018: Warframe Partner Attendees!

aidan890

Hello all! 

As I have the immense pleasure of being one of the coordinators of the Warframe Partner Program, just wanted to post here letting everyone know which Warframe Partners they can expect to see on July 7th at TennoCon 2018!

Keep in mind that there will be plenty of opportunities to meet and greet with Warframe Partners, including time in the schedule set aside specifically for this purpose! Without further adieu, here are your Warframe Partner TennoCon 2018 Attendees! Expand the "spoiler" for the list.

Thanks everyone! See you in July!

• Like 8

First time leaving the country so I'm anxious. Still, can't wait to meet all of you; followers and fellow partners alike.

Also, it's been 9 hours and I'm the only one who doesn't have a link to their channel. No need to change it. Just amusing to me.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sabuuchi said:

First time leaving the country so I'm anxious. Still, can't wait to meet all of you; followers and fellow partners alike.

Also, it's been 9 hours and I'm the only one who doesn't have a link to their channel. No need to change it. Just amusing to me.

Of course it'd be you. I think they're sending you a message

• Like 3