Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sovereign Syandana

Mayahai

Have the Sovereign Syandana issues been fixed yet? (For example the horrible clipping)

Does it flow like the Repala now?

I don't feel like buying a product that I can't refund if it does not meet my expectations.

• 1 month later...

I own it, and it's honestly a pain - on some frames more than others - like Volt (who is my main as well). It pains so much that I bought Repala to compensate for Sovereign for the meantime until and if they hopefully fix the physics of Sovereign.

Here's a few pics showing the general behaviour of syandana and how it clipps:
https://imgur.com/a/xYZPvmD

It literally needs your frame to move around in circle for good 4+ laps in order to get the syandana in good position, even then it sometimes fails and clips/looks silly.
^
Just the way the clothing behaves is a bit bland in my opinion. Even if you shake it off your legs the general look of the syandana when it calms down is hideous since the ending, the sole edges of it end up in direction of legs as opposed to away from it, which then results in painful clipping... I'd advise getting Repala for now if you're not a patient one, as Sovereign has had this issue since day 1 and the supposed fix that maybe did good on 2-3 frames?

Hope this helped.

Edited by Anke_
1 word was a typo and 1 was as it seems a bad word.