The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Led To The Username You Have Now?

Prime-Ares

because gamingindustry let me pay for renting games, i cant own them related to MP games, the moment servers are down i rented it without owning it ...

so all is temporary ...

if it wouldnt be the way that all is cash for the gamingindustry there would be really development of the minds of humans possible, as well as with that "cashgraves" (symbological meaning) for the players its not ...
the more 'intelligent' a lore of a game is, the more cash flows ...
development of humans mind dont need this, finally ^^)

only impermanence is for everything, as well as i dont wanna go too "dramaticly funny" here 🤣

Edited by Guest

Mine's actually pretty stupid.

When I was little I loved the Fellowship of the Ring, too much in fact, my favorite part of it was the Balrog. But kiddy brain me though that Gandalf said "Albalrogue" so I used to use it for everything and even spelled it à la française since I grew up in France. So I guess it stuck with me throughout the ages. 🙂

Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself of all the nicknames I used to have. But being that I'm kind of a Clint Eastwood fan, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I get the reference?"...Well do ya, punk?

Used to run by another alias ("Duke") which wasn't actually my own; the person who used it retired from gaming and he allowed me to take up the mantle.

Eventually I outgrew it and decided on creating an all new alias. Letter13 is partly based off of my much older alias coupled with my extremely good luck (lots of obscenely successful trick shots) when it came to competitive online games like Battlefield 2--I was sort of like a lucky coin for my teammates and an unlucky one for the opposing team.

There's a few meanings to my alias.

I've always gone by this username for various games/platforms, u instead of a v when available. Just picked it one day and decided to stick with it. Used to go with clockwork or Sleepy Dealer as well, but nah, they get stale

Edited by Crvnch

I use to really be into a Hi-rez game called global agenda when i first started playing i had trouble making up a name and my English speaking isnt that good if i speak too fast i stumble and miss say words so i was saying stuff starting with the first letter i wanted really fast and i say something like seven serpents slithering slowly sideways and i miss said serpent as seprent said it a few times over and liked the ring of it so i kept it all these years

Many years ago I played a game called Gunz: The Duel. I had two characters - a male and female, and wanted to make a really good name for my female character that was also a good "online" name.

After a bit of research, I ended up going with Soul Echelon. Soul = well, a soul. And Echelon = a tier of command, typically used to associate to higher than average tiers. So my online name literally means "Commander of Souls".

I was heavily into marching band when I was in high school(10 years ago).  I played trumpet in pretty much all of my free time besides what I used when playing NavyFIELD back in the day.  My brother put me on the spot for the account name when making a new account, and all I could think of was my Bach Stradivarius and the word Avatar on the screen, so I threw the two together.  I've been using it ever since, and it never seems to be taken, so that's a plus.

Szilvia is my First name that's all. I was lucky because there are a lot of Szilvias in the world especially in Hungary but surprised when I find this name not used at all. So I can at least say I choosed a name which is my real name also. 🙂

Edited by Szilvia

I just choosed this name because the Cleopatra is my nick name Nikea or Nikaia is a city in Asia Minor once was a greekish colony. Beyond this I have not so much relation it because my grand ancestors were greekish peoples but I am Icelandic so it is just a little bit reminder to me where my ancestors lived long ago.