The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless modes

Allad

Currently there is no reason to play endless modes other than the enjoyment of playing the game (which is why I play them). Can rewards be added (that scale) so that people are more likely to want to stay for as long as possible?

For instance, the old void/relic system. You would use one key and every interval would give you the reward for that key. Doing endless missions would give you multiple chances at loot from the one key.

I understand that you don't want to exclude people who don't play endless modes, however with the current reward systems endless players are the ones being excluded. Just give us better scaling rewards, or endless exclusive rewards or something. As of right now, most players go into a survival (for example) and extract after 20 minutes and reset, because there is no reason for them to stay and fight against harder enemies, they may as well just leave and reset so they aren't risking their loot or have to try hard to get more or less the same loot again.

I'm not asking for super overpowered rewards, but PLEASE just give endless modes something to make people want to stay in them for as long as they are able to.

They shouldn't even consider scaling rewards before they give us individual extraction in all endless modes.

1 hour ago, Allad said:

sure i guess, but that's not as big of an issue imo

It is for me. Players being held hostage in a mission already happens way too often and scaling rewards would only make it worse.

Edited by Guest

They just need to make rare items drop chance increase by enemies level or time while on mission, and increase rewards by xRotations. What I mean with xRotation? Imagine you're on your 1xC (First C Rotation), and you get 400 Endo (Imagine you're on a lvl40+- mission), next time you get to C, on your 2xC (Second C Rotation), if you would get that Endo again, you would get 2x400 Endo... You might think this is a lot but it's not, since 2xC would be on 40min of the match. This would also applies for everything. Mods, Relics. Instead of getting one, you would get two, three, and so on. What do you think?

Edited by Haizom

19 hours ago, Haizom said:

They just need to make rare items drop chance increase by enemies level or time while on mission, and increase rewards by xRotations. What I mean with xRotation? Imagine you're on your 1xC (First C Rotation), and you get 400 Endo (Imagine you're on a lvl40+- mission), next time you get to C, on your 2xC (Second C Rotation), if you would get that Endo again, you would get 2x400 Endo... You might think this is a lot but it's not, since 2xC would be on 40min of the match. This would also applies for everything. Mods, Relics. Instead of getting one, you would get two, three, and so on. What do you think?

that's not bad.

i was thinking something like, every hour (or equivalent) you get an additional large reward. for example things like, rare mods (corrupted mods, event mods, nightmare mods etc) large chunk of endo (say, 5000) large chunk of credits (say 250,000). while having the better/rarer rewards being a fairly low drop chance, or have a second a,a,b,c rotation for these rewards.

^ this idea may have too heavy of a effect on trading prices so maybe it wouldn't work out but something like this (or what you suggested) would be good.