Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Issues (June 9)

[DE]Rebecca

So i should thank Hunhow now for this nice little bug that made me have a -1 / 70 Mod points build on my Venka? (Want to know more? Check Warframe bug section general in forums) Why did he give me an advantage like this through that network problems? Oh i know, maybe saw me complaining to much about Lotus never letting me go fishing in the plains and always sending mission requests. NOPE, not gonna happen Hunhow, im still Tenno i dont betray Lotus (No matter how much she annoys me with that...)

Just hope this is not another Hacker Attack or anything else that is serious and causes the servers to be down again for days.

If not well, at least i got some other games left to play. (I do?)

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Relics were consumed to enter the mission but rewards were not delivered. Will we either get back the items we put in or retroactively receive the rewards that have not yet been accounted for?

eh, most likely due to such falls of the game I will lose Prime sandana and warframe Trinity, because I just washed down Prime twitch and linked it to my account in Warframe. Sorry, for possible errors, I write through Yandex transliteration.

Did the reactor interception mission, had G3 show up, finally dropped Natural Talent AND Brakk Blueprint...

Then at the end Host Migration and afterwards nothing showing up in inventory, not even the reactor although the mission is gone from the list... 😞

2 minutes ago, SuicideSquiddy said:

Did the reactor interception mission, had G3 show up, finally dropped Natural Talent AND Brakk Blueprint...

Then at the end Host Migration and afterwards nothing showing up in inventory, not even the reactor although the mission is gone from the list... 😞

Ok, that fixed itself after a relogg... 😅

Still having connection issues though...