Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Request and Feedback - Titania.

KX297

I have recently been playing Titania a lot, and I've actually been having a ton of fun with her! 
Titania has always been really weird to me. I generally dislike Archwing, but I like Razorwing a ton.
Dex Pixia are super fun to use, and flying around tilesets while chewing through Grineer or whatever other faction is pretty hilarious.

I recently heard that:
A) Titania was pretty high on the list to get some changes soon. (?)
B) Exalted weapons would soon be separate from the frame and moddable on their own.

So, I thought I would come to give some feedback and make a request.  

First and foremost, I'd like to start with my request to DE.
With regards to making the Dex Pixia and Diwata moddable on their own, please continue to have them use base Warframe weapon modifications and not Archwing mods.
I don't care if you have Dex Pixia use rifle, shotgun, or secondary modifications, just please don't make them use Archwing modifications. (And the same goes for the Diwata).

As for Titania and her abilities, I enjoy her kit but feel that it has some problems. 
I'd like to go over what I enjoy and the issues I've had with the hopes that it might help with changing her for the better.

Titania's passive, Dust Bloom, is honestly really enjoyable to me. It might not be useful in, like, 95% of combat situations, but it is amazing for getting around the map really fast.
If you guys left it alone, I would be totally happy/fine with that.

Now, Spellbind is really interesting to me. I absolutely love the way it looks and I think it fits Titania quite well. I find that it's functional, helps in combat, and that overall the ability doesn't really need any changes. The only thing I would ask is that if you made any changes, increase the base ability radius. I believe the cast range is perfectly adequate, but I've always found that I'm really only targetting it to hit a very select few enemies. Maybe increase the base radius from 1/3/3/5 to something like 2/4/4/8. Just a minor increase to help catch enemies and provide the status-prevention buff to allies. 

Tribute is a nice idea, and I enjoy using it because I think the animations look interesting, but I often find that the ability feels very clunky. Part of this is due to the one-second cast animation. I cast this ability a lot to maintain the buffs, so the animation ends up getting kind of old really fast. Now, Natural Talent and Speed Drift are obviously an alternative way to fix this, but I feel that this ability should just have a shorter animation baseline because of how it's used. Spellbind also has a one-second cast animation, but I find that it's less noticeable/not as much of an issue as I don't cast it repeatedly. Rather, it's used in a select few situations. I also feel this ability should actually use less energy. This is mostly because the buffs aren't super impressive outside of Dust, but this could change depending on what alterations were made to Thorns, Entangle, and Full Moon. I would also like to see a cost reduction just because it's an ability that you can expect to be frequently casting. Fifty energy just seems like a lot, and I really think that twenty-five would be fine. Maybe others would argue this point, but the buffs just don't seem to currently warrant the cost (again, outside of Dust, which is actually quite powerful).
Further, I think that something should be done about collecting the buffs. I'm not really sure how or what should be done, but the requirement to run up and actually touch the buff dropped by the enemy has always felt very... odd, especially in Razorwing. I think I'd be fine if we still had to work for the buff in some way (and that it wasn't some instantaneous thing), but I don't think having us swoop down and grab it each time is really a good feeling. The only other thing I'd like to touch on is the buffs themselves. Dust feels very good and is quite noticeable. However, Thorns, Entangle, and Full Moon all seem very underwhelming.
Thorns just seem out of place to me. With Dust running and Razorwing's evasion buff, I tend to avoid most damage, thus reflecting damage just seems kind of pointless. Continuing on that, the damage I do reflect feels meaningless as the maximum buff is only 25%. I'd really like to see this one just replaced with something more fitting. Maybe some type of movement speed buff? Entangle seems nice, but having it be limited to ten meters makes it seem very lackluster. I don't think having it use the thirty-meter radius that Dust has would be at all too powerful, especially considering that it also caps at 25%. Finally, Full Moon seems 100% out of place to me. A companion buff is nice, but so odd for Titania, a frame who loses access to her companion when she uses her Exalted ability. I understand that it also affects allies, but even then it seems very odd. Similar to Thorns, I think this one would best be replaced rather than altered. 

Lantern is actually really cool in my opinion! The only problem I have with this is that the initial target often floats so high or far away that those attracted to it lose focus by falling out of range. Maybe just slightly decrease how much the initial target bounces around and the speed at which they move? 

Razorwing is amazing. By far my favorite exalted weapon/form. As mentioned above, I would like to have it continue to use non-Archwing modifications when it is made moddable. Past that, please buff the Diwata's base stats. The Diwata has always felt like it underperformed to me. The Dex Pixia are amazing and work wonders in all areas of the game. By comparison, the Diwata is pretty bad. The Archwing melee doesn't work very well in some tilesets and the Diwata's stats seem to have it fall off quickly. I don't see you guys changing the way the melee actually works, but I do think the Diwata could use some love in at least the stats.    

Anyways, thank you for reading! 
I hope this maybe helps with any changes that come.
If you guys have anything to add, I'd love to read and respond. I'd like to hear any ideas for replacing Thorns/Full Moon.

Edited by KX297