Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe MOD builds Xb1 / Ps4 / Pc

(XBOX)HalfbakedTree98

Question

6 answers to this question

Saryn_build.png

Infinite Energy, just get hit by enemies to recharge!

Good Range!

And if you have one of these mods on a weapon that does enough damage to heal you up!

latest?cb=20171008165222latest?cb=20171007150906latest?cb=20171007151214

You will, quite literally, never die! No arcanes needed! Three out of the eight mods come with the sacrifice quest! What's not to love!

2elfluu.png

This is my Eternal War build. I have Umbral Vitality and Fiber for extra armor. With 249% Power Strength WarCry, I would have 3318 Armor which is 91.7% Pure DR and 124.5% Attack Speed. I only have 45% Efficency so I would use Hysteria in a Short burst and the lack of Efficiency is what HA is for since I can gain Energy from taking health Damage. Primed Continuity is what HA is blocking and that mod is at 40%. 140% Duration can give you 42 Seconds of Duration with the Eternal War Augment and 21 Seconds without. I used to put Narrow Minded into this build but i took it off because the Negative range makes it annoying to buff the Team. Endurance Drift is there for Energy Shortage Sorties. Without that mod, I couldn't cast WarCry since it cost 115 Energy. This build is what i use to fight 150 - 180+ enemies or Below in a 1 hour + Survival.

2wnql48.png

Hysteria build. I have Narrow Minded in here because Range don't matter as much with this build. Energy Conversion is here to give me more damage for Hysteria than with normal Intensify and even though Blind Rage would give me more damage, That mod gives you - Efficiency so EC would give you a good balance in Power Strength. Max Efficency would give you a lower Energy Drain but Duration supports WarCry. Hysteria is effected by Duration and Efficiency so having both for that ability is a good choice to go for. Strength affects her Talons Damage, as well as the mods.

11lra4j.png

Prolonged Paralysis. I normally use this build for Finisher Riven Challenges since Ground Finishers counts as Finishers in Riven Challenges and if it's a Secondary, Primary weapon Sortie for CC. If it's a no damage taking Finisher Riven challenge, I would try to use this build with Hysteria activated since the Riven Challenges count Invincibility as not taking damage. Range helps you bring multiple enemies towards you and Strength affects the Slowness. So Negative Strength speeds up the time it take for the enemies to float towards you but the Recovery time gets shortened if you went for Negative Strength. Transient Fortitude and Power drift is there to counter Over Extended's - Strength so i would keep the slowness when i cast Paralysis. HA is there for Extra Energy while i'm taking Damage so i would plenty of energy for Other abilities like Hysteria or WarCry.

23hsxs0.png

This is the build for Valkyr's Talons. Sacrifical Steel gives you more Crit Chance than True Steel so that's why i have that mod into it and she got 50% as a base Crit Chance. I have CO in this build because 1. Blood Rush is not allowed for Exalted weapons 2. She can still proc Status with a 10% Status Chance and 3. CO multiplies the damage of each Status effect which helps with Valkyr's damage. Shattering Impact helps her strip armor from a Juggernaut and Sentients. With the low Status chance, 90% Elementals works better for you than with 60/60s. Rest of the Stuff is what you would expect from a Crit build. This builds lets me kill 5 Juggernauts and 20 Conculyst at lvl 110 when i combine it with my Hysteria build.

My Gameplay for Valkyr is without Healing Return or Life Strike. I rely on her Abilities to stay alive.

Edited by VPrime96

4 hours ago, (XB1)HalfbakedTree98 said:

The Sacrifical and Umbral mods comes with Excalibur Umbra. So you only have to finish the Quest to start using them on different frames. Condition Overload is from the Drekar Butcher in Uranus, Mods like Transisent Fortitude is from Orokin Vault, Energy Conversion is from Simaris, primed mods is from Baro, Hunter Adrenaline is from Plague Star, or Ghoul Bounties and the Drift mods is from Lua.