Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle Royale Mode (dont shake ur head just read)

(XBOX)xxThePhoenix

On 2018-06-11 at 12:05 PM, (PS4)lagrue said:

-snip-

You're right about Conclave being niche right now, but that is apparently by design.  If the devs wanted, they could easily make the game mode much more accessible to the casual; even without adjusting the movement system from where it is now.  Given how popular many PvP-centric games are, one can make an educated assumption that Conclave could still become attractive to a large customer-base.

What I find funny is the Fortnite community had a similar response and now....I'm sure there's many other examples of games adding/changing direction, some do good some don't, but to dismiss the idea totally with out a list of pros/cons is a little short sided. Saying Warframe can't do everything, is like saying Amazon can't sell everything. I play Warframe for the pvp, pve, the storyline... the whole package. I see a lot of people saying how it couldn't work, and little of how it could. Warframe already has attributes from several genres...puzzles, moba, clan(city) building, shooter, rpg if not more. So the idea you can't add at least attributes of bg to the game is insane. Not to mention, some of the biggest games on the planet are pvp(mobas,bg, etc etc). Every gaming genre has been called a fad, niche, etc etc. at one point. All have endured, unless it was extremely niche by design. I'm not saying there should be a bg mode, but perhaps maybe....just maybe let's not do only cons & 0 pros, or a imbalance thereof.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, (almost) nobody mocked you to call it hatred, people got you clear "no" and you try to argue with them they are wrong. If it's opinion and you asked for opinion, you got it, end of the story. Battle Royal is no less grindy, it just puts grind in another angle. Warframe is no less or more grindy than other games in MMO genre and people who quit usually just don't want to grind at all. Should DE think under ceasing grind? Yes, for sure, at least for newer players. Should they exchange quality of life changes like ceasing grind on expendable PvP mode, which will just add more grind, but also adding PvP toxicity and frustration? I suppose, answer is clear, no.

Funniest conclave moment happened when DE added Christmas conclave mode, no mods, no 20+ rank conclave lords, just snow balls and one-two shots. That was imo funniest moment in conclave, you just test your parcour skills and have fun spamming. It looked way closer to Warframe we see every day. But I guess even that didn't made a lot of players engaged so I doubt it will repeat any time soon because people, like everybody said here, go for PvE, and I understand them, because I am here after the same.

On 2018-06-11 at 12:39 PM, (XB1)xxThePhoenix said:

Alright so i know how it sounds but picture this for a second. You have 100 tenno hanging out on archwings over earth (The Plains) 

great way to make use of large maps see my post. thinking more on the line of Battflefield not fortnite

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

On 2018-06-11 at 5:02 PM, Nighttide77 said:

The sheer quantity of negative responses to this is fascinating...  I really have to wonder what it is about PvE players that make them so closed to PvP ideas of PvP in Warframe.

they prob got sniped through a solid wall in Destiny while they were running around with shotgun that horror has stayed with them

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

2 часа назад, (PS4)lokaspoka сказал:

its easy to be the best when ur fighting against NPC's

Enjoy your hardcore fantasies, very kindly. I will leave this throne of "true gaming expierence is only PvP" for your personal convenience.

2 часа назад, (PS4)lokaspoka сказал:

they prob got sniped through a solid wall in Destiny while they were running around with shotgun that horror has stayed with them

call it Post traumatic stress

Implying somebody doesn't want PvP solely because you presume they are bad in it is shortsighted at very least. People can have different preferences and different games satisfy them. This game is focused on PvE oriented preferences and you have plenty PvP-focused games to satisfy yours. 

On 2018-06-11 at 9:39 PM, (XB1)xxThePhoenix said:

This could make conclave alot more relavent and would be pretty fair as long as match making matched based on similar mastery ranks

How is a matchmaking based on mastery rank even remotely 'pretty fair'?

From a lore stand-point that's not a very good reason to go kill 99 Tenno. Why are they hostile? At least the rest of the Conclave has a reason for us fighting: It's a huge sparring match.
It sounds too much like every other Battle Royale game, and really that fad should just die, already.
I'm sorry, I can't think of a softer way to word this, but just... no. Ew. Nonono... no... never... please God, never let this happen... no...

On 2018-07-26 at 7:46 PM, Sailakarm said:

From a lore stand-point that's not a very good reason to go kill 99 Tenno. Why are they hostile

they dont like the other tenno, it works the grinneer and corpus are military organisation 

who conquered planets not by spar matches but wars