Volkeris

Alt accounts

Question

Hey forum,

I was wondering, can an alt acc be in the same clan or alliance as my other acc? Thanks in advance for the answers.

12 answers to this question

Hey all,

Just coming here to lay this one to rest. As long as you uphold the previously discussed "no interaction between accounts" rules of creating an alt account, you are able to join the same Clan or Alliance as another account that you possess.

Thanks all!

• Like 5
  • Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 1

You can have alt accounts, but they cannot interact in any way. Not trade, not be in the same clan, alliance, anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VadiseReikaz said:

You can have alt accounts, but they cannot interact in any way. Not trade, not be in the same clan, alliance, anything.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I assume so, they just aren't allowed to interact with eachother in any way... I'm actually curious myself.

Ya lads are going to have to sort it out, since I need a straight answer 🙂

2 minutes ago, Volkeris said:

Ya lads are going to have to sort it out, since I need a straight answer 🙂

I did give you a straight answer, you can use search if that's not enough for you though.

I wouldn't risk that, since it's technically a link/interaction between the two.

As stated by @[DE]Aidan:

On 2018-06-05 at 10:28 AM, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey there!

You are more than welcome to use alt accounts so long as there is no interaction between the two of them. This means you absolutely cannot trade your items from one to the other.

Keep this in mind please!

[DE]Aidan

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

As quoted. Alt Accounts = YES.

Interacting with each other in ANY way = NO (No trading, no Riven parking, no plat discount sharing, no playing with each other, no .. no .. no  ..)

So with that in mind. Where is the reason for an alt account. There is so much todo in this game, even after thousands of Hours.

You got everything in this game. cool/fine . Make your own endgame Content.

For example: Collect EVERY Mod in EVERY Rank. Forma absolutely every Weapon. Help newer people. and so on.

There is still anything todo if you want to. No alt needed.

Spoiler

P.S. You still has 2 Weapons to farm anyway 😉

Edited by Sir_Bowen
  • Woah 2

1 hour ago, Sir_Bowen said:

As quoted. Alt Accounts = YES.

Interacting with each other in ANY way = NO (No trading, no Riven parking, no plat discount sharing, no playing with each other, no .. no .. no  ..)

So with that in mind. Where is the reason for an alt account. There is so much todo in this game, even after thousands of Hours.

You got everything in this game. cool/fine . Make your own endgame Content.

For example: Collect EVERY Mod in EVERY Rank. Forma absolutely every Weapon. Help newer people. and so on.

There is still anything todo if you want to. No alt needed.

Hide contents

P.S. You still has 2 Weapons to farm anyway 😉

ESO is extremely repetitive and boring, so I get burned out quick. Not too far from getting them anyway. I'm close to collecting everything though.

The way I read it is that you can't use your alts for farming, if you trade a ranked mod with your alt to use then I don't see the problem with that. The reason why you can't trade is if you do more than one Sortie a day, or trade Ayatan sculptures or gift from the Lotus rivens or something like that.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DarkLight748 said:

The way I read it is that you can't use your alts for farming, if you trade a ranked mod with your alt to use then I don't see the problem with that. The reason why you can't trade is if you do more than one Sortie a day, or trade Ayatan sculptures or gift from the Lotus rivens or something like that.

You might want to rethink that. 

On 2018-06-05 at 9:28 AM, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey there!

You are more than welcome to use alt accounts so long as there is no interaction between the two of them. This means you absolutely cannot trade your items from one to the other.

[DE]Aidan

Edited by NullSaint

Posted (edited)

Hey there!

[DE]Aidan[/qoute]

Uh the alt trades with friend, friend trades with main, and profit?

Edited by iuki.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb iuki.:

Uh the alt trades with friend, friend trades with main, and profit?

Thats exactly the problem.

I dont wanna talk about Daily login bonuses they are nontradeable anyway. But how about the daylie Sortie and to be exact the Rivens.

Players with only one account are allowed to hold 90 Rivens in total (for a reason).

So what about these Alt account users/traders ? They can do Sorties/Daylies/Kuva Floods as much as they have alts, can carry hundreds or thousands of Rivens if they want to, and can trade it between theire own accounts with friends to make a hugh amount of profit, like you said.

I can only hope DE have some sort of algorithm running to find these peepz and get rid of them.

For my opinion, alt accounts has to be forbidden in general. To much possibilities to abuse this system and game mechanics.