Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Pride Month Y'all!

(PSN)OverlordMikey

It's pride month. A time when we LGBTQ+ peeps celebrate our sexuality in the face a derision and scorn of certain hateful types.

Well we are proud 24/7 this is the month we have parades and really let loose and tell the hateful people in our lives we're gonna live out and proud dangit!

And personally I'm not gonna let all the terrible things that have happened to me due to bigoted crap in my life get me down!

Personally, I'd love to see some Pride Warframe Fanart! (I can't draw)

Side Note: I made a huge mistake of posting "Happy Pride Month" in the in game chat - less than two minutes and I already had to report two people for homophobic and transphobic language - so hopefully this will be more postive here where people are... relatively... more mature. ^_^

Side Note 2: Can we move this to off-topic? I posted it in the wrong section?

Edited by (PS4)OverlordMikey
Side Note 2: Can we move this to off-topic? I posted it in the wrong section?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Z3vrill said:

Or just keep it to yourself. No one cares...

Clearly you did!

1 minute ago, (PS4)TheRealTommo said:

I don't see why this needs to be brought into a video game, can't we all just enjoy the game regardless of gender/race/sexuality? 

I'm a gay guy and I'm celebrating!

1 minute ago, Zeclem said:

well then. imma just say pride parades are stupid cus its celebrating something normal as if its something extraordinary. so by extention guess i'll find this month practise thing to be stupid as well.

It's a celebration of all the trials and tribulations the LGBTQ+ community has been through and beaten - and all we shall strive to defeat in the future... plus it's fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeclem said:

well then. imma just say pride parades are stupid cus its celebrating something normal as if its something extraordinary. so by extention guess i'll find this month practise thing to be stupid as well.

Time to educate you, pride is about celebrating our freedom and choice. It's about fighting oppression and hate against us and to show we're bigger and stronger than the people who try so hard to make the LGBTQ not exist. What started as a movement in the states, grew to a whole worldwide event to show that we matter. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride

1 minute ago, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

It's a celebration of all the trials and tribulations the LGBTQ+ community has been through and beaten - and all we shall strive to defeat in the future... plus it's fun.

okay then. do name me some parades where people actually remember those who actually did the work for the rest of the lgbt community. i havent seen that many parades that commemorate those who marched in stonewall, if any. 

Oh, so much people who think that this is a thread about politics and stuff.

No, it's a thread about fanart.

So here's some fanart of Loki and Frost.

warframe__synergy_of_ice_and_will__inprn

(In case you wonder, the artist is the person who designed Zephyr, Riot Moas, Nidus Deluxe and Nezha Deluxe).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

Oh, so much people who think that this is a thread about politics and stuff.

No, it's a thread about fanart.

So here's some fanart of Loki and Frost.

warframe__synergy_of_ice_and_will__inprn

(In case you wonder, the artist is the person who designed Zephyr, Riot Moas, Nidus Deluxe and Nezha Deluxe).

I wuv it! ❤️

6 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

Time to educate you, pride is about celebrating our freedom and choice. It's about fighting oppression and hate against us and to show we're bigger and stronger than the people who try so hard to make the LGBTQ not exist. What started as a movement in the states, grew to a whole worldwide event to show that we matter. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride

So when's straight month where people celebrate their freedom and choice.

bottom line you are in a relationship with another person. ...  Just like every other couple.

Don't need to forcibly add sexuality of any type into Warframe thanks.

Just now, GinKenshin said:

Calling people jackasses doesn’t help it either....but that’s just my guess 

Probably not, but it's an accurate description of people pushing their way into a thread they claim not to care about just to say that and claiming that it's "being forced on them" and junk.