Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Pride Month Y'all!

(PSN)OverlordMikey

1 minute ago, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

I wuv it! ❤️

Liger is really talented, I suggest looking up the DeviantArt page and his personal website for some... let's say, pictures that would never be allowed on these forums.

This thread is going to burn because some dozen people disapproving are going to be enough to burn any thread. But happy pride month regardless Tenno 😄

Just now, CupcakesMoo said:

Okay OP. Here is why I grew out of this need for pride month. As we go through the thread we see christ warriors and normies beginning to flail about over the topic. They are the people who will get your thread locked. This is best celebrated in places where normies and christ warriors don't have access. I know this very well. 

I hate the term "normies" but here is the thing - I just wanted fellow LGBTQ+ fans and such to be able to display some nice fanart. This whole thread is getting depressing.

Guys its okay, you don't have to worry. As a straight man in a relationship with a woman, me and my girlfriend has attended the local pride parade for the past 3 years. It's just fun and people having a good time. No "agenda" was pushed on us. We weren't forced to participate. No one turned me gay (because that's really what worries you all, I know). We could in fact have stayed away, if we had wanted to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

I hate the term "normies" but here is the thing - I just wanted fellow LGBTQ+ fans and such to be able to display some nice fanart. This whole thread is getting depressing.

I've been down that path before (the parades) even had a few times where some attitudes had to be physically adjusted. People still have a problem with anyone who strays from the status quo of life. 

Edited by CupcakesMoo

1 minute ago, rune_me said:

Guys its okay, you don't have to worry. As a straight man in a relationship with a woman, me and my girlfriend has attended the local pride parade for the past 3 years. It's just fun and people having a good time. No "agenda" was pushed on us. We weren't forced to participate. No one turned me gay (because that's really what worries you all, I know). We could in fact have stayed away, if we had wanted to.

🙂

Happy Pride Month. Although I am straight, but I am content with any and all orientations. You only have one live on this planet. Find yourself, love yourself, and take pride in who you are.

Although I agree that this should've been posted in Off Topic, it's depressing to find people who would rather beat their junk to Umbra and fill the salt mounds then take a moment out of their lives to appreciate how far we've come to terms of acceptance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rune_me said:

No no no, clearly we gays dragged these people to this thread against their willy silly and they had no choice but to respond with frothing horror!

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Happy Pride Month. Although I am straight, but I am content with any and all orientations. You only have one live on this planet. Find yourself, love yourself, and take pride in who you are.

Although I agree that this should've been posted in Off Topic, it's depressing to find people who would rather beat their junk to Umbra and fill the salt mounds then take a moment out of their lives to appreciate how far we've come to terms of acceptance. 

Yeah I am really regretting putting this in the wrong section... although I doubt that would have changed much sadly...

9 minutes ago, (PS4)S_J_West77 said:

So when's straight month where people celebrate their freedom and choice.

bottom line you are in a relationship with another person. ...  Just like every other couple.

Don't need to forcibly add sexuality of any type into Warframe thanks.

Its more to celebrate how far we've came from what was previously a taboo and would have likely got us killed or put in prison for liking the same sex, etc

I'll admit its a little overdrawn. A month is a bit much. A day is heckin fine but its less merely about just we are dating the same sex and more aboutt he fact we can do it without it actually getting us screwed over by a goverment and have such rights to do so.

Anyway the only thing I can agree on is this is warframe. A game about space golems killing stuff with a operator and in control and since the operator is a minor i'm not really the sort who thinks sexualizing children is a good idea.

Edited by Vilemyre
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

All I wanted was some nice LGBTQ+ Warframe fanart and such to celebrate pride and this post is reminding me WHY we still need pride.

actually what this post should remind you is not that, its the exact opposite. lgbt stuff should be normalized, not celebrated like its "special". its really not. you arent more special than people who arent in the lgbt spectrum, so why the parade?

as ive said before, if it was just about remembering those who worked so hard for the lgbt community to have the rights they very much deserved people wouldnt be negative towards it as much as they are. but thats not the case at all. 

1 minute ago, CupcakesMoo said:

It's always haters that cause the controversy dude. 

Does it matter who causes it if you know it's going to happen?A lot of posters in this thread seemed to be almost anticipating the negative attention this thread was bound to receive. 

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

Does it matter who causes it if you know it's going to happen?A lot of posters in this thread seemed to be almost anticipating the negative attention this thread was bound to receive. 

No I am the one who saw the negative attention coming. I don't think OP did. Which is why they tried to post this. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

Okay I gotta figure out how to have this thread closed - I hate to feel like bigots have beaten me or something. I mean I really just wanted to celebrate with some Warframe themed LGBTQ+ stuff, but I worry someone is gonna get hurt from this thread and I don't want that.

You make it sound like someone is going to psyhically punch me or soemone else from the screen.

Nobody is going to get hurt from a forum post. Even my homosexual ass knows that. I really doubt words from people you will likely not remember after a few weeks is going to cause any actual damage especially when its mostly people i can agree with where sexuality ina  videogame doesn't matter, or at least in general discussion instead of the fan catagories or off topic

Edited by Vilemyre
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vilemyre said:

You make it sound like someone is going to psyhically punch me or soemone else from the screen.

Nobody is going to get hurt from a forum post. Even my homosexual ass knows that.

You never know - I've gotten death threats in the past and have seen worse directed towards friends better to nip this in the bud now.

1 minute ago, CupcakesMoo said:

Well it looks to me like this was, at first, a regular discussion thread, then the christ's special forces came in and started throwing things. Expensive things they bought with credit cards. 

The whole point of this "movement" is to defy those who disagree with it. It's controversial by design. Anyone who pays attention to this sort of thing should understand the potential for up votes and views a thread like this is going to get. It's so easy to just say "oh, I didn't know" when the very idea behind such a movement exists for literally no other reason.