Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Pride Month Y'all!

(PSN)OverlordMikey

3 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

thats an awfully naive method of seeing life. im sorry but lgbt people arent special for being lgbt, parades arent celebrating those individuals that actually need to be celebrated, and the stuff that often happens in those parades are very much used to gather hate towards the community, even towards the ones that dont even go to parades. 

and on top of all that, if you want lgbt to be treated like normal people, then parades also help prevent that from happening. straight people dont go out there and make "straight pride" do they? no, cus its not something special. your sexuality does not make you special. 

Also, to add to it...we don't celebrate a "straight parade" (though I'm sure somewhere they do!) because we're ALREADY the accepted "norm".  There's nothing to prove, there, is there?

1 minute ago, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

Yeah, usually has huge gatherings of LGBTQ+ people of different types and we talk about heroes passed and victories won. I mean more so than usual. It's a time to celebrate our triumphs and look forward to the future.

Also the best time of the year to get smashed and dance your butt off with a bunch of cute lesbians :3 That's my favorite part, anyway.

Just now, (PS4)OverlordMikey said:

Lesbians are the second best dancers... after gay men! Hit it! [Starts dancing terribly] Oh yeah, I'm the best!

The difference between a bad dancer and a great dancer is but a few screwdrivers. 😛

Hey guys, as I said, I want this thread to be celebratory. If you want to have in-depth arguments about the nature of Pride, please do that in PMs or on another platform. As I have already stated, this is not the best venue for education or argument. If you find the thread not to your liking, please kindly move on.

[DE]Aidan 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

We should even call the Or(o)kin Pest services! 😄

...im horrible, I know.  Spiders and I do not get along >.>

Spiders are great, give them to me so they can live in my house 😞

21 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey guys, as I said, I want this thread to be celebratory. If you want to have in-depth arguments about the nature of Pride, please do that in PMs or on another platform. As I have already stated, this is not the best venue for education or argument. If you find the thread not to your liking, please kindly move on.

[DE]Aidan 

[sigh] I'm sorry if this post has caused you undue trouble. It's not fair to you - thank you for your infinite patience in this matter though - I can only hope we're able to get back on track.

32 minutes ago, Tomatoplantx said:

what about peacock spiders

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

No. They must burn! 😮  Spiders = evil

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

We should even call the Or(o)kin Pest services! 😄

...im horrible, I know.  Spiders and I do not get along >.>

Awwwww, but the Peacock Spiders is cute and I in fact now consider it the official spider of Pride, although I'm actually terrified of spiders!

20 minutes ago, Sikreci said:

Spiders are great, give them to me so they can live in my house 😞

I wish I could take ya up on that offer. I hate hurting animals, but ewwwww spiders (and insects) creep me out - wish I could just give them to people who want them.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Jackipanda said:

K. Good for you. Keep it to yourself. It's like you're trying to shove this down our throats and treat you like some God or something.

Can confirm that OverlordMikey is, in fact, God of the gays.

Enjoy your pride, everyone. It's important to celebrate the accomplishments and recognize the struggles of the LGBTQ+ community. Be proud to be you, because you are beautiful in your own ways.

I would offer some fan art as sacrifice, but seeing as I'm kind of a weird internet hermit I draw about as well as a crustacean would.

Stay strong, but try to have fun!

2 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Oh, so much people who think that this is a thread about politics and stuff.

No, it's a thread about fanart.

So here's some fanart of Loki and Frost.

warframe__synergy_of_ice_and_will__inprn

(In case you wonder, the artist is the person who designed Zephyr, Riot Moas, Nidus Deluxe and Nezha Deluxe).

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Sikreci said:

Can confirm that OverlordMikey is, in fact, God of the gays.

It's apparently all I am! I have no other traits! Heck, I can turn people gay watch -

Look under yer seats people - YOU GOT GAY, YOU GOT GAY, ALL OF YOU GOT DA GAY! 😄

I've gone from being annoyed to amused by how much anger the people who apparently "don't care" have given they keep posting here to let me know how much they don't care. I still want them to stop obviously (it is obnoxious and derailing) but still...

YOU GET THE GAY!

I thought a lot, while typing up this post, about delving into the medley of "Where's mine?" being played by a lot of the posters here, but in the interest of goodwill--and of not making [DE]Aidan's job harder than necessary--I figured it's better to stick to something simple. So, that in mind: I'm not gay or trans (or any of the other letters in the acronym) myself, but happy Pride month all the same.

I guess it's a step forward that there haven't been anyone declaring that they identify as apache helicopters yet, but good grief people. 

Happy Pride Month! 

If I could get my laptop to play nice with the internet, I'd post my BiMag but alas, y'all will have to use your imaginations until next year.

Stay safe, stay happy. ^.^