Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, JadeBlades26 said:

If Stasis is the ability that is too strong, why fix it by nerfing the Cataclysm? It would be better to increase the energy cost of Stasis instead of putting the good kid in timeout because his brother broke the lamp.

What the heck are you even saying...

They aren't touching Cataclysm... 

I think these changes are great, however I still think to keep the uniqueness of Limbo's Combat, he should still be able to "freeze" his gear, but keep ally's gear to not be affected. I want to be DIO god dammit. Good Luck ❤️

On 2018-06-11 at 11:11 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

I would rather continue to not play with others than take a 50% nerf to duration thanks.

I understand changing Limbo's stasis to make it so it doesn't affect allies, but why would you also make it so it doesn't affect Limbo's weapons? One of the coolest things and biggest selling points of his rework was that he could now set up awesome shots in stasis and then watch them all play out, but now all he does is stop enemies, which is something that can be done already by multiple other warframes... it just seems lame and kinda ruins the appeal of his stasis for me. One of the most fun things to do as him is setup awesome shots with weapons like the opticore and then sit back and enjoy the view while enemies get obliterated when you release stasis, but now he would just be kinda boring as that was the one fun thing he had going for him...

It would be an absolute mistake to remove the time freezing ability from his own gear, and I don't know about other people, but for me, and from what I can gather from reading other replies here, this would ruin one of the most fun things to do with him. I would much rather just not play in a squad at all if it meant keeping his build the way it was, as it was enjoyable to play as it was.

1 hour ago, Sceleratii said:

I understand changing Limbo's stasis to make it so it doesn't affect allies, but why would you also make it so it doesn't affect Limbo's weapons? One of the coolest things and biggest selling points of his rework was that he could now set up awesome shots in stasis and then watch them all play out, but now all he does is stop enemies, which is something that can be done already by multiple other warframes... it just seems lame and kinda ruins the appeal of his stasis for me. One of the most fun things to do as him is setup awesome shots with weapons like the opticore and then sit back and enjoy the view while enemies get obliterated when you release stasis, but now he would just be kinda boring as that was the one fun thing he had going for him...

It would be an absolute mistake to remove the time freezing ability from his own gear, and I don't know about other people, but for me, and from what I can gather from reading other replies here, this would ruin one of the most fun things to do with him. I would much rather just not play in a squad at all if it meant keeping his build the way it was, as it was enjoyable to play as it was.

agree

Defiantly loving the looks of those limbo changes, the trickshots were cool, for a bit. Titania's changes look cool too, only thing that's making me cry is all the forma these weapons are gonna need to get them back up to stuff. Otherwise all this looks good to me, maybe a bit less off the duration loss as 15 seconds really isn't all that long even with mods.

On 2018-06-11 at 2:16 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Why not make it so Limbo can still stop weapons for himself though? It's just I'll mis Solo full Za Warudo powers😞

Anyways, thanks for the heads up Rebb!

On 2018-06-11 at 2:18 PM, Frenjo said:

As someone who plays Limbo almost exclusively, with a developed playstyle. I can totally see the value of removing time stop affecting ally weapons, but why self weapons? It completely removes one of the core concepts of stasis, which was to have a line-up-your-shots-then-release-for-satisfaction playstyle. I kinda like it for the sake of not getting screamed at whenever I play my main warframe, but then, when do I ever actually use stasis unless the pod's dying?

Addendum: I'm not okay with the duration change of half base duration to stasis, at least make it 20 seconds. Seems that the playstyle that was originally encouraged has just gone straight out the window. Although I hope this'll encourage less 4 + 2 spam cataclysm-stasis, which even as someone who mains Limbo I really don't like outside of certain circumstances.

As we can clearly see here, we need an option so that we can still time-stop our own weapons. The idea of being able to stop our bullets and thrown/fired projectiles in time was amazing, and we could do some really #*!%ing cool setups. Nothing brought me more joy than slapping like 50 Spira around a grineer, and then watching them all fly as I unfroze time; point is, I miss being able to play Limbo like Dio, and now my colorscheme kind of just went to crap because of it. Please add the option to self freeze weapons again. Pleaaase.

Titania is one of my favourite frames in this game, but I will have to say that I'd like to see more changes to her.

Her 4 is great with the new augment she got, Razorwing Blitz. I do have a minor issue to address to it, which is the energy cost of keeping it up. Giving her a slightly higher energy pool would fix this.

Her 2 needs a change, since the only usable debuff, in my opinion, is only Dust.

As for her 3, it is a given that it needs a more effective application. The issue I have with it is that your allies shoot at the target affected by Lantern which causes it to go into the abyss. I'd like for it to be stationary instead.

On 2018-06-11 at 9:11 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

I strongly disagree!

I like stasis as it was before. Limbo players should be the ones to know when and how to use stasis. If you really want to keep this, then at least make it an augment, and revert stasis to how it was before.

And one more thing, could you make the rift portal that Limbo makes when rift walking stop affecting the player that makes it, so that a Limbo can use other Limbos rift portals but not his own. This is needed because when Limbo dodges an attack to enter the rift plain, and then tries to come out of the rift and hits his portal he will be sent back to the rift again!

About time something was done about those pesky Limbo players. Can't enjoy my game whenever one of those is on my team, unless I stay miles away from them. Most Limbo players are just douchebags going "Oh look, I have this Warframe that makes your weapons useless! Funny as hell !"

And all you Limbo players whining out there, take you academimimi grade and howl somewhere else. We all have to live with nerfs, about effing time you get your share as well

finally no more annoying Limbos lol. i might actually play him now to level him up for MR. i have him on ps4 but never used him. i only crafted him to have every Warframe in the game. he's still sitting in my Foundary. 

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎11 at 3:19 PM, Feltal said:

Why do you have to nerf Limbo because people are incapable of switching to melee? Way to ruin Limbo for pre-mades.

People aren't incapable of switching to melee.  They may just not want to.  Letting players dictate how other players play a game is terrible game design for a coop game.

I guess the new limbo stasis feature is great...instead of overload the rift with preoyectiles and then interrupt the stasis timer when the rift cannot hold anymore bullets on air, you can freely stop and shoot all enemies at the same time gaining aditional energy on kill... i guess is a nice feature, although the duracion has been reduced. Nice work DE, thank you.

On 2018-06-14 at 6:41 AM, DatDarkOne said:

The Dex Pixia never really needed Hunters to have massive slash procs.  When you consider the Prime mods available for secondaries, it actually can be considered a huge buff.  Buff of Diwata's stats is just something that was needed to at least put it on par.  

Power Strength should still effect the power of exalted.  It does regardless of the mods you have.  So the modding change shouldn't effect this at all.  

poor diwata

On 2018-06-11 at 5:11 PM, Schn1tt3r said:

then you'd be giving up one mod slot and that would be a nerf.

So? It'd keep the idea that the ability change was made to facilitate. I don't care how nerfed it gets, I want to be able to stop time for my bullets, even if it's only mine that get stopped. All augments are a sacrificed mod slot, so this wouldn't be any different.

Archived