Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Exalted Weapons + Limbo: A Quick Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

In contrast to many other people...I think Titania's 3rd ability is the best one (floating into space problem aside), especially in enclosed halls of Corpus or underground cavern of Grineer. She can lock down an entire chamber with that one ability, preventing them from attacking the main objective in Mobile Defend or try to kill you in Survival. And if it's put in a tight corridor, they'd be standing still for almost a minute!

I only ever use the Pixie form when I am already swarmed.

On 2018-06-11 at 11:18 AM, Frenjo said:

Addendum: I'm not okay with the duration change of half base duration to stasis, at least make it 20 seconds. Seems that the playstyle that was originally encouraged has just gone straight out the window. Although I hope this'll encourage less 4 + 2 spam cataclysm-stasis

Decreasing limbo's base cataclysm range would be a better nerf to discourage the 4 + 2 spamming. Otherwise limbo can still have a good 30 seconds of a map covering time stop

I am just tired of these stupid random nerfs that keep on happening that barely do anything, or even just ruin a frame/weapon (RIP Ember a frame that i hated but did not deserve a nerf of that magnitude, and a certain staff member deserves a time out and for their nerfhammer privilages revoked) just make stasis back to 30 seconds, or even 20, 15 is just too short compared to the original 30 seconds.

Also to those who liked the halving of the duration of stasis just because you did not like limbo, imagine if your favorite frame had one of their abilities damage, or range, or duration cut in half in exchange for a QoL change that should have been there by defult on release.

9 hours ago, eyf101 said:

I am just tired of these stupid random nerfs that keep on happening that barely do anything, or even just ruin a frame/weapon (RIP Ember a frame that i hated but did not deserve a nerf of that magnitude, and a certain staff member deserves a time out and for their nerfhammer privilages revoked) just make stasis back to 30 seconds, or even 20, 15 is just too short compared to the original 30 seconds.

Also to those who liked the halving of the duration of stasis just because you did not like limbo, imagine if your favorite frame had one of their abilities damage, or range, or duration cut in half in exchange for a QoL change that should have been there by defult on release.

I love Limbo, and I wouldn't object to further nerfing this ability, if it came with more of the same QoL.  It'd still be better than now, right?.  I don't argue that Nidus' abilities should have double the duration, because they're good now.  Same for Stasis, I've just got to get used to this different flavor of good.

Notably, IMO it should have been the case since release that Limbo's non-Rifted allies could attack Rifted enemies.  He doesn't need niche protection, he needs to be playable with any team.  Many frames have underused abilities, but barring specific setups, most of those at least aren't a detriment to the team, they're just irrelevant.  Limbo's current 1 and 3 in multiplayer are either a major boon in minor circumstances, or a hassle of varying magnitude.

Adding Stasis' bullet freeze and/or limiting target selection as a draw-back for allies should only have been the case if those allies 1) intentionally opted into it and 2) also gained the benefits of it.  Being unable to be attacked by, but also unable to attack with weapons, anything that Limbo has or hasn't brought into the Rift is not always (or in practice, even usually) a benefit, so that's out.  Rift Torrent's effects come to mind as a good benefit that might tempt a player to opt-in to frozen bullets and/or a limited number of Rifted targets to shoot at.  Everyone in the material plane should be able to shoot at anything - it's not their fault they got matched with Limbo, so don't let him keep their targets alive but unreachable.

From Limbo's point of view, many of his targets are going to die before he can get to them.  Even without Stasis freezing his bullets and causing a waste, he's going to have trouble maintaining his number of targets in the Rift.  Currently, Rifted+Surged enemies spread the Surge to enemies around them when they're killed.  I'd previously suggested having that spread a Banish instead, just like when Limbo Banish-bounces them to scoop the others in.  That might be a bit much, so what if the Surge simply made it so Limbo can Banish them to the Rift, from the Rift.  It'd be a lot like old Limbo, but would at least require the Surge.  He's still got to start and maintain a chain, and he's still got to do the bounce within the duration of the Surge that spread to them, so it's not completely over-the-top.

On 2018-06-11 at 9:16 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Why not make it so Limbo can still stop weapons for himself though? It's just I'll mis Solo full Za Warudo powers😞

Anyways, thanks for the heads up Rebb!

If you do not know what does it mean to play in the squad, play Solo.

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

I don't think you understood the message at all.

The thing is You did not understand my message. I'll explain – when you are in the squad, then act like you in the squad. Do things that help your team members. Need abilities only for yourself? Solo gameplay is created for it.

With the Titania rework please give her a primary exalted weapon. There is already a secondary exalted weapon frame; Mesa. I am not asking to get rid of the Dex Pixia as a secondary exalted weapon. I understand the razorwing was basically a copy and paste of the archwing model being that it only carries one weapon and a melee. I ask DE to make her unique in that is able to have three exalted weapons one primary, one secondary, and one melee. Maybe that's too many exalted weapons. All that being said there are already melee exalted frames as well such as Excalibur, Wukong, Valkyr, and this new frame codenamed Vlad.

My Greatest point, I strongly recommend that if her primary exalted weapon be implemented, it be special. It would be awesome that whatever primary class specific weapon she has equipped … it being a sniper, a bow, a semi rifle, auto rifle, shotgun, or launcher that her primary exalted weapon takes on the nature of that primary class specific weapon. For example if she currently has the strun, a type of shotgun, equipped and activates her razorwing her primary exalted weapon would function similar to a shotgun having little butterflies that spread like pellets. The tonkor , a type of launcher, equipped she would have a butterfly canon that shoots a butterfly that explodes on impact. The Lanka, a type of sniper, equipped she would have a long range high damage  sniper that shoots a butterfly so fast  it leaves a hole in the target. Maybe I don't have to explain the rest of the class specific weapons to paint the picture.

I understand that these exalted weapons are somewhat sperate now  by having there own mod section but this primary exalted weapon could possibly be linked to whatever primary class specific weapon she has equipped.

Thank you for your time 🤩

So, can we now have stasis augment mod to make everything stop again? There's just something fun about stopping bullets in mid air only to have clouds of numbers popping up few seconds later, now it's no more... 

Hey DE, it may not be exactly about the topic but could we have an exalted capacity buff, the current on is 60 compared to common weapons which have a capacity of 70 (melee), i can't use my old builds on them, it seems like an unnecessary nerf for me, i hope it's just mistake that will be fixed 🙂

On 2018-06-19 at 9:28 PM, (PS4)The_WolvGambit said:

I would like a small tweak on the Rift visuals for Limbo or a way to toggle them off. His rift powers hurt my eyes and give me a headache no matter how much I fiddle with the brightness settings, warframe power color settings, or the other visual settings. 

Thank you. 

Use black energy color

I see alot of people complaining about the Limbo change.... well thats because the change to be able to use not only melee weapon during Statis is not a QoL change but a HUGE ACTUAL BUFF... why do people even think of it as a QoL change? I can finally use Limbo for endless survival runs.... finally he is not a one trick phony that is only used for defense/interception missions. Furthermore, how does pressing statis every 40 sec even affect your gameplay in anyway I would understand if they are reducing a duration which is already small to begin with like reducing duration from 5 sec to 2.5 sec but from pressing a button every 40 sec instead of 80sec.... how can people even get that lazy.

39 minutes ago, stempede22 said:

I see alot of people complaining about the Limbo change.... well thats because the change to be able to use not only melee weapon during Statis is not a QoL change but a HUGE ACTUAL BUFF... why do people even think of it as a QoL change? I can finally use Limbo for endless survival runs.... finally he is not a one trick phony that is only used for defense/interception missions. Furthermore, how does pressing statis every 40 sec even affect your gameplay in anyway I would understand if they are reducing a duration which is already small to begin with like reducing duration from 5 sec to 2.5 sec but from pressing a button every 40 sec instead of 80sec.... how can people even get that lazy.

I agree. Plus pre-change people could troll limbo and end his stasis early by exceeding the limit. Now they wont be able to. Im still on console and waiting for the change... Its a long wait.

I don't see why people complain about the titania change or suggest added weapons. i see neither buff nor nerf, but a change in the way you mod her.

I still have punch trough, multishot and fire rate on my dex pixia with a boost in crit and status. you dont need 100% everywhere. 

with the correct firerate, 30% status and crit is the minimum required to do decent damage.

even the melee got better then before , solely because of the fact I can mod the blade according to what it needs, damage , attack speed and range !

although i do agree that her other abilities go a bit in the mist if you wanna make sure you're a DPS frame and not support, Razorwing Blitz marries all abilities happily together, if you mod her correctly on efficiency. 

The only thing that keeps bothering me, is the fact that she hurdles into the ground and comes to a complete stop when you want to pick up energy of from the ground. so a minimum vacuum range would be fun, or a fix to her inertia from her hitbox clipping on walls, floors and ceilings

Still don't see a reason for the duration nerf on limbo... it makes no difference to it's ability to lock down a map other than the need to press it more often.  Other than that it's a great change.

Titania, having spent some time levelling her I feel she would benefit with some built in punch through on her dex pixia, doesn't need to be much but I've watched bullets get soaked up by a 'falling' enemy after it's been shot because it takes so long to collapse.  Yes I know she can use the punch through mod from pistols but it's an item that requires a lot of capacity compared with say shred which we could use before.

Biggest issue with titania though has been there since release, her clipping mask is huge when in pixie mode so you keep getting caught on stuff even though you're still visually a long way away... oh and I wouldn't mind some sort of vacuum feature too.

Archived